each other's anchor

Requested by: @Arri1134

A/n: it's not the most creative way how they break up so pls refrain from commenting how ridiculous and stupid this is thanks

A/n: it's not the most creative way how they break up so pls refrain from commenting how ridiculous and stupid this is thanks. It's just Lili overreacting in combination with her mental health issues. I just needed a reason for them to break up, it's obviously not the best. I know that they could have sorted it out in a better way but let's just focus on the storyline, which is not about the way they break up.

——————————-
„Hey. I'm back." Lili said as she just returned home and kissed his cheek after. Cole was sitting on the couch and watched some tv.
It was late evening.

„Hey. Where were you? And with who?" he asked making Lili raise her eyebrows.

„I was at a party? As I told you?" she said while sitting down next to him. He sighed.

„With who?" he asked again and Lili stood up in annoyance.

„Cole!"

„what? I'm just asking.." he mumbled shyly.

„you're always just asking." Lili turned away from him. „I'm tired of it, Cole."

He looked at her sadly.

„What, Cole? I was with Austyn, Mads, Cami, Vanessa and Ben, a friend of Austyn." she replied and Cole froze.

„Ben?"

„Yes Ben. And he's a great guy."

„okay.." he replied dryly.

„Cole stop."

„What?"

„Stop it. I know what you're trying to do here." Lili said in anger.

„I'm not doing anything." he replied feeling attacked.

„Right. You're always doing nothing huh?"

„Right." he sighed.

„I'm tired of it."

„Tired of what?!" he stood up as well and faced Lili.

„tired of your jealousy!" Lili yelled.

Cole sighed and went through his hair.

„You're limiting me and restricting me with it. Honestly. It's really getting on my nerves. That's not healthy." she exclaimed.

„What am I doing? Right. Nothing." Cole shouted.

„Nothing? Everytime I wanna go out with FRIENDS I feel bad because you might not like it. Everything I'm doing is specifically aimed so that you're not mad at me or jealous. I cannot do anything anymore without thinking about what you might think about it. It sucks, Cole." she snapped.

„I cannot control it, okay?"

„But I feel like I'm tied to you! This is not how a relationship works. You've been doing this for ages now. And in case you haven't noticed.. we were only fighting lately."