his birthday

before the actual one shot starts,
Happy birthday to Cole and Dylan.

Cole, thank you for making us all the happiest, you've changed my life. I love you so much & you deserve the world. I'm so proud of you I cannot.❤️ I wish you all the best, Happy Birthday! <3

a/n I loved writing this cause I love writing domestic cole and lili one shots💞

„so. I've grabbed us some snacks and a blanket in case it gets cold." Cole said as he entered the balcony and laid down on the lie next to the lie where Lili is currently.

They decided to cuddle outside together while watching the stars until it turns midnight as in Cole's birthday.

But right now Lili was still busy with Milo on the other lie as he was constantly licking her face.
„Milo!" she giggled which caused a smile on Cole's face.

„someone loves you so much." Cole said and Lili looked at him happily.

„he won't stop." she laughed.

„then I guess he stole you away from me huh?" Cole teased and Lili made a puppy eye face to Cole. He chuckled.

„I'm not letting that happen." she said and put Milo on the floor. She stood up, giggled and adjusted herself in Cole's embrace on his lie.

Cole smiled widely and kissed her check as she laid down. Lili grinned.

„are you happy now?" she teased.
„mhmm.." Cole mumbled against her neck before kissing her cheek one more time.

„Can you believe you're turning 28 in less than an hour?" Lili suddenly asked and looked at him in awe.

„Certainly not." he laughed slightly.

„You're getting old." she teased and Cole rolled his eyes smirking.

„oh you're saying that only because you're 4 years younger." he replied and Lili giggled.

„sure." Lili snuggled more into his chest as Cole pulled her closer to him. He was gently carassing her back as Lili held tightly onto his chest.

„are you cold already?" he asked worriedly and Lili bursted out into laughter. „yes."

„oh classic Reinhart, always freezing. Is my body not warm enough?" he teased and lili mumbled „no." into his neck.

„it's okay. I'll pull the blanket over us." he said as he grabbed the blanket and did what he said. Lili snuggled more into his arms.

„Lili I almost can't breathe." he laughed.

„I don't care." she muttered and giggled.
„I love you so much." she whispered.

„I love you too." Cole replied and kissed her forehead.

„so. do you have any resolutions that you wanna reach in your next age?" Lili asked and looked at him smiling.