comforting

A random little thing that came into my mind earlier. Going on with some of your requests next <3

—————

Cole heard the front door shut.

„Lils! You're home." Cole said happily while sitting on the couch and watching tv. He quickly turned it off and gave all the attention to Lili. It was evening already.

She walked in and put her bags aside. She sighed loudly.

„Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as she stood there and didn't move.

She slowly shook her head as a few tears escaped her eyes.
She walked to Cole and sat on his lap to hug him. Cole hugged back and rubbed her back.

„What happened, love?" he whispered to her and kissed her temple.

She took a deep breath. „I had a fight with my mom."

She pulled away from the hug to face Cole, still sitting on his lap.

„You wanna tell me what it was about?" he slowly pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear. She bit her lip in nervousness.

„She was.. catching up on me and I told her about us having future plans you know.. that we're about to buy a big house in LA and that we're close to be ready to settle down." lili started. Cole wrapped his arms around Lili's body and looked at her sensitively.

„And? Was she trying to stop it?" Cole replied in confusion.

„No.. not directly.. but she was trying to get into my head, telling me that she thinks I'm not ready and so on." she sighed.

„How can she know if you're ready or not?" Cole raised his eyebrows.
„You're the only one who can know if you're ready for it or not."

„Exactly. And I am. I know it. I wanna take this step with you.. but she got mad at me for some unknown reason.." Lili looked away in sadness.

„Why would you think that is?" Cole asked.

„Mhm.. probably because she can't handle the fact that I'm growing up so fast? Maybe in her opinion too fast?" Lili sighed.

„But you're 26 Lili. You're a grown ass woman. You're about to settle down and you want that. Don't let yourself influence by her opinion, okay? If you say you're ready for it, you are..." Cole whispered making Lili nod.

„But if you really wanna wait a little longer, I'm up for it." Cole suggested.

„No.. I really wanna start this now, Cole.. the time is running by so fast. And I'm sure of this decision.. I really am." she started.
„But that my mom got mad at me for starting to settle down is really.. I don't know hurting me.."

Cole looked at her softly.
„I know. I fully understand that.. Come here." he said and pulled her into another hug, rubbing her back and kissed her cheek.

„You wanna go into bed and cuddle? While watching a movie. Maybe it helps you finding distraction a little." he suggested making Lili „mhm" in his neck.

Cole laughed. „You're sleepy again?"

„Shut up." she whispered into his neck making Cole grin again.

„Can't get up by yourself?"

She slowly shook her head.
„Alright." Cole said and picked her up. Her legs were wrapped around his body. She giggled slightly.

„Finally she giggled again." Cole smiled.

He slowly laid her down into the bed and was about to walk away.
„Hey! Come here. Where are you going." Lili insisted.

„Hold on, Babe. I wanna get you a shirt of mine." he laughed while rummaging in his closet. Lili smiled at that idea.

„You like that huh?" he laughed.

„You know me too well." she replied.

„I saw you smiling." he grinned and threw a shirt at her. She caught it and laughed.

„Lemme unclip your bra for you." he said and helped her taking it off. He kissed her back a few times and watched her pulling his shirt over her head. She smiled.

„Now come here." he said and laid down next to her. She robbed closer to him and rested her head on his chest. Cole wrapped his arms around her and softly stroked her.

„Is it comfy?" he asked and she nodded grinning.
„That's good."

Cole took the remote and turned the TV on.
„You wanna watch this?" he asked.
„Yes!" she replied.

„Okay but.. before I start. Look at me." he said and looked down to his gorgeous girlfriend.

„I understand that you're sad. But only you know if you're ready to settle down or not, okay? It's your life and you should be allowed to decide how to move on." he muttered and Lili nodded in agreement.

„I love you." she whispered making him smile.

„I love you too. I can't wait to settle down." he leaned down to kiss her softly.

„Let's start the movie, shall we?" he looked at her as she started giggling.

„Yeah." she whispered and snuggled more into his chest. He slowly pulled the duvet over them and truly enjoyed being around her.

„That guy looks almost like ras, doesn't he?" cole laughed after a while.

He looked down at Lili as he got no response. A smile formed on his lips as he found her being peacefully asleep in his arms.

„Good night, my love." he whispered before kissing her head.