wedding day pt.2

Cole was standing in front of the church. His legs were shaking. His breath was quick.

He was welcoming every single guest before they entered the church.
The guests were a lot of people of their families and friends. Including some people he hasn't seen in so long.

He hugged all of them tightly.

„Cole. Remember to calm down." Dylan said as he walked past Cole.

„Dyl how?! I can't." he yelled back at him in nervousness. Dylan laughed and shook his head.

Cole meanwhile knew that Lili is coming closer right now. In a bit he will see his soon to be wife in a stunning wedding dress. He feels like he's about to pass out but yet super excited.

But the excitement point wasn't superior right now. He was shaking, he barely felt his legs.

After a while he noticed that all the guests arrived. Just as he was about to turn around and enter the church he bumped into his dad.

„Dad." he breathed out as he flinched before.

„Cole. Look at me." Matt said smiling.

„You need to calm down, okay?" he laughed.

Cole sighed and looked away.

„I know it's hard and I know that you're super nervous. But you're about to marry Lili. And I know that she's the love of your life. So do me, you and all the others inside a favor and calm down. Take a deep breath. Or it's gonna be a complete mess in there. " Matt said and Cole did what was asked.

„Great, now be excited that you'll marry her." his dad patted his back a few times and Cole smiled.

Matt was right. This is the day Cole can finally call Lili his forever. She will have his last name. Suddenly Cole turned super excited.

He confidently walked down the aisle right to the altar at the end.
But of course, as soon as he turned his face to all the guests he started shaking again.

He saw all the guests looking at him in awe as well as the entrance. The entrance? Yes. In a few seconds the love of his life will appear through it. Probably in the most stunning way he has ever seen her.

„Cole." Dylan said as the best man standing right next to him as a sign to calm down again.

Cole looked at him and Dylan shook his head. Cole took a deep breath after.

„It's okay, bro." Dylan laughed.

„We're here." the driver said.

„What? Already?" Lili said in shook and the driver laughed. She looked at Madelaine in nervousness.

„You'll slay this!" she said happily.

The driver came to Lili's door and opened it for her. Her dad walked to her and helped her out.

„Woah Lil you look stunning." Dan said and Lili giggled.

„Thank you." she mumbled. She took a deep breath as she admired herself.

„My daughter is about to marry." he said emotionally.
„I guess she is yeah." Lili laughed slightly.

„Come here." he hugged her tightly.

As he pulled away he noticed lili fighting with her tears.
„You're crying already?" dan asked and Lili nodded.

„Awh Lils!" Madelaine said in awe and wiped her tears away.

„You'll do great. But you should go inside or do you wanna let your man wait even longer?" Mads laughed.

Lili nodded and took a deep deep breath.