I don't want any other man to start staring at what's mine

"Lils? Are u ready?" he yelled into the bathroom where lili was getting ready for a party in a club. That was Camila's idea as we weren't on a public party in so long.

"Yeah. One second." she yelled back fixing her hair for the last time.
She stepped out of the bathroom and presented herself to her boyfriend.

His breath was taking away. "Oh my god. Lils you look stunning." He stuttered checking her whole body out. She was wearing a beautiful red dress which fits perfectly. But there was one thing he didn't like about that dress. It was kinda short.

Lili walked up to him and threw her arms around his neck, giving him a short kiss.

"Babe, what's wrong?" she said confused when she noticed his suddenly changed mood.

"Nothing.. it's just.." he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Your dress is kinda short and I don't want any other man to start staring at what's mine."

She smiled gently. "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine. And you'll be by my side the whole evening."

He chuckled taking her tight into his embrace. But still somehow he had the feeling that something not so good is about to happen.

_____________________________________

Cole and Lili were the first on that party. The rest of the cast wasn't there yet, but what's new? They are always late.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked gently rubbing circles on my back. She nodded smiling.
"Suprise me." Lili said knowing that he always gets me the right thing.

Just as he walked away from her she felt some eyes on her. Eyes from drunk older men right at the table next to us. Lili felt incredibly uncomfortable but decided to just ignore it.

Well. That actually did work until she noticed hands on her waist and a strong smell of alcohol. She turned back & looked directly into the eyes of a older man. 40 - 50 years perhaps?

Lili was about to go away but he grabbed me stronger on my waist.
"Why don't you stay with me a little, sweet girl?" he whispered in her ear making her even more scared and uncomfortable.

"Let me go. I have a boyfriend." Lili said loudly still trying to get away from him.
"Oh really? I don't see him here." he said seductively.

Lili was looking for Cole anywhere but she just wasn't able to see him. There were so many people, all she could see were people everywhere.

Suddenly she felt the man's hands sliding up her inner thigh under her dress.

"Stop!!" She screamed as loudly as she can.

Suddenly Lili heard a big slap, rescuing her. She turned around to see Cole beating that man up.
"Don't you dare touch my girlfriend you son of a bitch." he yelled at him frightening. She felt another hand on her shoulder and screamed as she was still so terrified. She turned around again and saw Camila looking scared. She directly hugged her and cried into her shirt.

"Bub, what happened?" she asked worriedly, all our other castmates behind her were looking worried as well.

"That man was touching me while Cole went to grab some drinks. I'm assuming he had sexual intentions with me." She cried.

"Oh my god I'm sorry lils." Camila said quietly trying to comfort her. But Lili couldn't stop so she ran outside the club, right into the darkness.

"That son of a bitch." Cole mumbled. "Wait. Where's Lili?" he asked shocked after noticing that she isn't here.

"Cole she's outside. Come get her." Cami screamed pointing at the exit

Cole ran outside and saw Lili standing outside with her face in her palms. She was crying.

"Lili. Lili!" he said grabbing her face looking directly into her red eyes. "Are u okay love?" he asked still shocked what just happened.

Lili nodded and fell into his arms. "I - I was just so scared. He obviously had sexual intentions with me and I couldn't do anything to stop whatever he was doing with me." she said sobbing.

"Shh its alright love. I'm here. I'm sorry that I left you alone, I shouldn't have done that." he said quietly kissing her on the head while still hugging her tight.

"Let's get home and get some rest. I'm so sorry." he apologized again and carried her bridal style right into a cab.