little bad dream

requested by: @_maria_maria00

——————————-

„No, Cole, you wouldn't do that, would you?" Lili asked giggling while being wrapped up into Cole's arms and having her head rest up on his naked chest in bed.

„Oh hell I totally would." he replied kissing her head.

„You're insane." Lili laughed looking directly into his eyes.

„That's why you love me." Cole chuckled and lili cupped his face.

„That's true. I do love you." she smiled brightly and locked her lips with his.

„I love you too." he answered looking down onto her. She suddenly yawned.

„You wanna sleep, love?" Cole asked making Lili nod slightly.

„But is Ava asleep?" she asked worriedly.
„Yes as I've already said about 5 minutes ago, out 3 year old princess is asleep." Cole laughed.

„Shuuut —" Lili said looking at him annoyed. (Who can also hear lili saying this bc of wondercon😌)

Cole smiled widely and pressed a kiss on her forehead.
„Good night, my love." he said pulling her closer to him.

„Good night." she muttered into his chest.

But their sleep didn't last long. Cole woke up because of a little human being pulling on his duvet.
Cole slowly woke up and locked eyes with their little daughter. He woke up fast and checked on her.

Cole turned his nightstand light on and saw a crying Ava standing right in front of him.
„Ava, princess, what's wrong little one?" he said worriedly but quietly, hoping that Lili wouldn't wake up. But it was too late.

„What's the matter honey?" she suddenly whispered.

Ava kept crying. That's when Cole pulled her onto his lap. He hugged her tightly.

„You want to tell daddy what's bothering you, sweetheart?" he whispered rubbing her back. She nodded shyly.

„Did you have a bad dream?" he asked worriedly and Ava nodded again.

„Oh no." he pulled his daughter close again.
„That was a dream okay? A dream is not real. You're safe with mommy and daddy alright?" Cole kissed her cheek softly. He was so worried and you could clearly see that. As soon as he saw his daughter being sad you could tell that it seems like some
part of his world is crashing down.

„daddy I.. m scared." she said quietly making cole look at her with his typical soft face.
„Mommy and daddy will take care of you and will protect you no matter what." he directly looked into her green eyes that she got from her beautiful mother.

„And now you'll sleep in between mommy and daddy to be protected the entire night." Cole said smiling and moved a little to leave some space in between him and lili for Ava to sleep in.

She has always been a daddy's girl so she moved insanely close to Cole and he wrapped his arms around her, making sure that she is 100% alright and feels safe with her parents.

—————————————

Very short but I hope you still liked it tho🥺