drunk Cole

[Lili's pov]

Cole and I were invited to Cami's party and well. Cole definitely only took a 'few' shots.

"Come on, Cole. Let's go home love."  I said laughing as I was completely sober and watched Cole dancing with Kj.

"Noo. I can't leave my brother here!" he laughed slapping kj's butt. I sighed. Why is drunk Cole like this?

I tried to grab his arm but he was stronger and pulled away. "Cole please. You drank too much." I said helplessly.

"In that case. You dance with me first, beautiful, and then we can go to your home." he smiled and tried to walk up to me. Well at least he tried. He almost stumpled. "Fine. But it's your home as well I hope you know that."

I chuckled as he grabbed my waist and dragged me onto the dance floor.
Well I can say. He looked incredibly stupid while dancing. Can I even count that as dancing? He pressed his hips against my lower stomach when he noticed something weird.

"Why is your stomach big and round like a ball?" he slurped giggling as he noticed my round babybelly.

"Because there's your child in it." I laughed about the fact how ridiculous his behavior was.

"A child? Who's the father? I wish I was the father. " he said kinda shocked and smirked after that.

"You dumbass. I'm your wife." I laughed rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh really? Do you wanna go to my place? You make me feel things." he said chuckling starting to leave kisses at my neck. I pushed him away. "We're going home. Now!"

"Oh yeah. Your place should work too."

I said goodbye to everyone and dragged Cole outside.

"Woah is that your car? I LOVE THAT ONE!" he yelled at his own car. I sighed. God.

"Well, sweatheart, that's your own." I said while trying to make Cole sit on the car seat. He looked at me with big eyes.

During the ride home he was talking shit all the time. And well.. doing weird things.

I was completely focused on the road when I heard camera noises. I turn back to see Cole snapping pictures of me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.
"Taking pictures of you. The way you make a serious face while focusing on the road is sooo sexy. And the way you moved your hips earlier."  I laughed at his stupidity. Oh Cole you're so gonna regret this night when you wake up tomorrow morning with a big ass hangover.

"You said you're my wife right?" he suddenly started.

"Yep." I replied.

"Wow." He smiled big and rested his head at the Window.

"Have you ever thought about having lamas as a pet? They're adorable. Let's have lamas!!" he said exciting.

"Cole. How the hell are we supposed to have a lama as a pet." I bursted out into laughter.
"And what about a dolphin? He can live in our bath tub."

"Yeah definitely." I rolled my eyes and giggled. Nobody isn't allowed to give him alcohol anymore.

"I want something to take care of." he tried to convince me when we arrived and I went to his side to drag him out of the car.

"Trust me, love, you'll get something in 3 months to take care of." I said refering to my pregnancy.

"In 3 months? Oh my god. WHAT IS IT." he said exciting.

"A little version of you." I walked with him to our door.

"I don't want a doll of myself."

I laughed and opened the door for him.
He was amazed at our house. "It's GREAT. Do you live here?"

"Why would I bring you here if I don't live here?" I said questioning. He shrugged with his shoulders.

When I sat him down at our bed he suddenly stood up again and pushed me against the wall to kiss my neck. I immediately started laughing and he looked at me confused.

"What? I thought we're gonna have some fun. What did I do wrong?" he asked.
I chuckled at stroked his cheeks with my thumb.

"I normally wouldn't say no but not if you're drunk baby." I laughed.

"Why would you think that I'm drunk?" He looked at me confused.

"I don't know either." I said in sarcasm.
"I'm gonna go get you a glass of water, get some rest please." I smiled and pecked his lips quickly.

When I came back to him with a glass of water he just sat there as before. He didn't move.
I handed him the glass and sat next to him.

"That's unfair. I just wanna have a lama and you say no. I just wanna have sex and you say no. I mean. How am I supposed to resist. You look so god damn hot in that tight dress." he looked at me desperately.

I tried not to laugh but it just wasn't possible.
"Don't worry baby. I'm gonna take it off and get a shower."

"I join! I'm so dirty!!" he said immediately.

"Not. Gonna. Happen." I held him back and chuckled. He sighed. Why is he always so horny when he drank.

After my shower I entered the bedroom and actually thought he would sleep. But he wasn't. Instead I found him only wearing his boxers, waiting for me. He giggled.

"Cole. No no no!" I laughed as he was about to take them off.

"Go and get some sleep love." I said as I tried to pull that blanket over him.

"But -"

"No buts. We're gonna have some fun tomorrow then alright?" I interrupted him.

"Okay deaaaal. Good night beautiful stranger." He said before he snuggled into his blanket.

"I'm still your wife dumbass." I laughed.

"Right."

_______________________________

I actually really liked that concept so here you go hahaha.

Requests are as always open <3