jealousy

Requested by @sprousehartBughead01 & @bugheadxlove——————————————-

——————————————-

Cole and Lili were currently cuddling on the couch, watching a movie as they haven't done that in a while. Lili was comfortably laying with her head on his chest, he was kissing her head multiple times making her chuckle.

„You're so cute." he said smiling. Lili rolled her eyes and turned around to face him giggling.
„I missed this. Work has been so exhausting lately." she said and he nodded.

„Also.." he started. „We haven't had any sexual contact in a while."
„Oh really?" she replied smirking.
Lili felt his breathing at her neck, causing goosebumps at her entire body. He started kissing her neck. Lili giggled and it turned out into a hot make out session...

...Until her phone started ringing. Cole didn't stop.
„Cole I gotta take this." she said laughing in between the kisses.
„No." he mumbled. „Coleee." She said again making him sigh.

„I'm sorry." Lili grabbed her phone and the caller ID says ‚Josh'.

„Oh my god!" She whispered.

„Who's that?" Cole asked curiously.

„Josh!" Lili said happily getting up to answer the call.

Cole looked at her in confusion. Who the fuck is that, he thought.
„Josh oh my god I haven't heard from you in a while!" Lili said while walking up the stairs. Since when does she go upstairs to have a phonecall? That's weird.

After a short amount of time Lili went back to Cole being incredibly happy. Cole was even more confused right now.

„Care to explain who that was?" Cole asked dryly. Lili laughed at his jealousy.

„It was Josh. Josh and I used to be best friends, but then he moved to europe about 1 1/2 years ago and I haven't seen him ever since neither talked to him!" Lili exclaimed happily.

Cole looked at her without saying anything.

„Anyways. He's now back in LA and he asked if he could come over?" she asked with a sparkle in her eyes.