quarantine

Lili and Cole are in quarantine in this and are only doing stupid stuff the entire day ;)

Several people requested a quarantine oneshot.

—————————————

„Babee I'm back!" Lili yelled as she just entered the front door with two big bags full of groceries.

She walked into the kitchen and spotted Cole sitting on the kitchen counter. She laughed.

„What are you doing?" she asked.

„Nothing. That's the point." he responded and laughed. He walked up to her, pulled her mask down and kissed her lips long.

„Mhmmm.." she mumbled during the kiss and Cole smiled at her after she pulled away.

He started to unpack the groceries out of the back and Lili joined.

„So I've been thinking.. how about we make cookies tonight?" she suggested and Cole looked at her in confusion.

„Cookies?" he raised his eyebrows at her.

„Yeeess..? Cookies." she repeated and laughed.

„Cole, Come on. It's not like you have anything else to do, right?" she caressed his cheek and he laughed.

„Yes, you're so right." he replied.

„Yay!! You're the best." Lili hugged him and Cole kissed her head.

„Now, come on. Let's unpack the bags and then we can start alright?" he suggested and Lili nodded happily.

After a while everything was done and Cole put the resources on the counter. Lili was meanwhile looking for a recipe in the internet. Cole picked her up and sat her down on the kitchen counter.

„What are you doing?" she laughed.
„Oh nothing." Cole wrapped his arms around her to hug her tightly.

„You do know that I feel your head on my breasts?" Lili laughed and Cole giggled.

„You're unbelievable." Lili started to stroking his head and playing with his hair as she scrolled down internetpages with her other hand.

„Okay I guess I found something." she said and Cole removed from their hug.

„Is that a good one?" she handed Cole her phone and he read quickly through it.
„Yes, let's do it!"

They turned on music and started to make the cookies. They were laughing a lot and simply enjoyed being with each other.

After a while they were done and Cole put the baking sheet in the oven.

„Alright." he said and closed it.

Lili meanwhile stood right next to him and started to think of something. She looked at the flour and then back to Cole.

She giggled.
Cole turned around to look at her with a questioning look on his face.
„What?" he laughed.

That's when Lili touched his face with flour in her hand.

„Lili, you did not." he looked at her shocked but bursted out into laughter within a few seconds.

„My face is full of flour right now." he laughed and Lili giggled without saying anything else.
„You're dead!" Cole exclaimed before catching her and hugging her from behind.

„I got you." he said and took a little flour into his hand to smash it against lili's face.

„Coolee staaawp!" she screamed laughing. „Oh my god! I haven't thrown that much into your face."

„Revenge, my love, revenge." he laughed.

„I love you." Lili giggled and wrapped his arms around him.

„I love you, too." he smiled. „But..." he started. Lili raised her eyebrows.

„I love you more with flour on." he said and smashed it against Lili's shoulder.

„Coleee!!!!" she screamed and laughed at the same time.

„One last time and I'll throw that four into your pants." she threatened and cole laughed.
„Please don't."

They just stood in front of each other and laughed.
„We're a mess." Lili said and Cole nodded. „We so are." he laughed.

„Okay then.. I guess.. I'll take a shower and can you maybe clean this up quickly and put your clothes into the laundry?" she asked.

„Why me? You started the fight?" he looked at her laughing.

„You're the one who escalated." lili smiled and pecked his lips.

„Oh and I was the first one thinking about the shower." she laughed while walking up the stairs.

Cole shook his head and smiled to himself. But clearly that wasn't enough stupid stuff he has done today.

After 10 minutes Lili was done with showering and walked down the stairs.

„Cole? Are you done with the laundry?" she yelled.

„Kinda." he responsed out of the cellar.

Lili laughed and decided to check on him.

She walked around the corner.

„Cole what are you —" she couldn't finish the sentence as she bursted out into laughter.

„Look Lili, I'm washing your clothes." he laughed loudly and Lili covered her eyes in confusion.

„why.. just why... what are you doing?" she asked and laughed. Cole was in the washing machine with his legs.

She walked around him and decided to took a picture.
„You're looking so ridiculous, you know that right." she laughed. „How did you even come up with this." she said while helping him out of there.

„I don't know honestly." he laughed.

(I just had to add this hahahaha)

———————-

Requests are open <3