Chapter 19 ~I'm sorry I wet your shirt~

I am so so so shocked right now my story has over 1.4 K reads wtf?? It suddenly went up by so many reads and I'm really greatful, thank you so much everyone. *blows kiss*

Ok so I know this chapter is horrible and it's just a filler so I'm sorry about that. But I am just really unmotivated to write this story at the moment.

Sorry! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASHLEY’S POV

“No seriously mate I swear to god I will kill you.” Benji scowls. I send him a grin before starting a new round of COD. Yeah I know, we still play this game and I am currently whipping Benji’s ass. A few minutes later we’re moving our fingers over the xbox controls and I switch my gun only to see Benji’s character run in front of my hiding spot. Standing up I click the control to shoot and the screen shows him falling to the ground and claiming me victor.

“Yes!” I yell. I stand up and start hooting and clapping my hands in victory. My brother walks past the room and glares at us giving me the finger. I smirk at him before going back to my victory dance. Cameron seriously has a stick up his ass over this Layli thing. Obviously all of it’s bullshit, even I can see that, but no he has to get all worked up just because his precious Bella is mad. I never liked that bitch anyway.

Benji groans, “For fucks sake, I give up.” He jumps up from the couch we were sitting on and tackles me to the ground, we’re in the middle of a wrestling match when my phone starts ringing in my pocket. I ignore it hoping they’ll just hang up but it’s several rings later and it’s still going. Groaning I dig my hand into the pocket of my shorts, surprising myself when I see it’s Layli calling, I put my iPhone to my ear.

“Hello?” I ask with a hint of amusement to my voice because Benji is still trying to tackle me. I can hear her staggered breathing on the other line and her slightly muffled sniffles. I instantly sit up on the floor and listen, when she doesn’t reply for a while I begin to get worried.

“Layli?” I ask her.

“Ashley, Please help me.” Her voice is only whispering but I can still hear how hoarse it is, like she’s been crying. The line goes dead and I look at Benji wide eyed. He must sense the change in my mood as he stops mucking around. Shit, what do I do? What if she’s going to hurt herself? Fuck, fuck, fuck. I should have known today when I saw her after school that she wasn’t ok. Before I know what I’m doing I throw on a random shirt, some thongs and grab my car keys. 

“Hey I gotta go, I think somethings happened with Layli.” I tell Benji as I begin to walk quickly from the lounge. He crinkles his nose and I’ve known him long enough to know that’s not a good face.

“She’s not a fucking slut, so stop thinking it.” I say harshly in her defence and he puts up his hands in surrender.

“Didn’t even say anything.” 

“Yea you didn’t have to.” I mutter. As we walk down the stairs and out the front door I don’t even bother telling my mum where I’m going. I think she gave up on that a few years ago. As Benji walks to his car which is parked in the driveway I gave him a rushed fist bump before getting into my own car, bad thoughts about Layli coming back. I drive fast to Layli’s mansion, knowing I’m going way over the speed limit. Screw it, if anything happens to her I won’t be able to forgive myself. Pulling into her street I instantly notice the number of cars and curse. There is only one house on top of this hill so none of these cars are here by coincidence. I can’t believe the first reporters would post pictures of the front of her house like what the fuck? What inconsiderate prick does that? I rev my engine in warning as I approach the gate. I’m hoping that the mass of reporters that are crowded around the gate will move so I can press the buzzer but I guess that’s wishful thinking. As I get close they all turn and start flashing camera’s at me, but It should be fine as I have tinted glass. As I come to a stop at the gate they all swarm around me, well shit this was probably a bad move. The reporters begin knocking on my car and yelling things at me. What the fuck? Can they not touch my car. I just need to get inside to see Layli. Banging my palms angrily against the steering wheel I realise I need to either put my window down and yell at the guy in the booth on the other side of the gate to let me in, or press the buzzer. Either way I’ll have to show my face. I groan in frustration and turn my music up louder trying to block the reporters voices out. I guess it’s dark outside so they might not be able to see me, who am I kidding they have flash cameras. Fuck. Do it for Layli, do it for Layli. I slide my sunglasses on over my eyes and roll down my window with Sabotage by Beastie Boys blaring though my speakers and just as I suspected the cameras start going mad. I open my mouth to yell at the guy but realise if I say my name they’ll print something about me and if I say I’m here for Layli they’ll also do that.