Chapter 28 ~Heart palpitations~

Picture of Chelsea above or on side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look around the house for an open window of some sort so that I can climb into the house. When I am unsuccessful I go back to the front and sit down, my back leaning against the door and I take out my phone. I begin playing icon pop, but I keep looking up every once in a while, distracted by the thought of someone watching me. I don't understand how my moods keep changing, one minute I'm attacking some one, the next I am scared shitless and then excited by the prospect of a party. Sighing I close my eyes while leaning against the door, I shiver. My clothes are still damp from when Ashley poured water on me at the oval and the weather isn't hot enough to dry them. I sit outside shivering when I feel a small bump under the door mat. The spare key! Of corse. I am so stupid. I fumble with the mat looking behind me to make sure no one is watching. With shaky hands I pull out the spare key, unlocking the door and shoving it back under the mat again. Throwing open the door I run inside and slam the door shut locking it behind me. I lean against it and close my eyes, my breathing staggered. I release a breath through my lips and open my eyes taking in the empty house. Still shivering I quickly head upstairs, my back pack on and go into Cam's room. I see a small suitcase on his bed and grab it, wheeling it into the bathroom so I can have a hot shower. I make sure to lock the bathroom door behind me and double check before stripping and getting into the warm stream of water. The water instantly warms my chilled skin and I take my time scrubbing and washing everywhere.

By the time I am finished the water has turned cold and I am forced to get out. I step out onto the bath mat and realise I've forgotten a towel again. For god sakes why does this always happen? You would think after last time I'd remember, but no. On the back of the bathroom door is a black bath robe. No one will know, right? Slowly I walk over and yank it down from it's hook making sure I don't slip. I use the fluffy material to dry myself before wiping the wet patches I made on the floor. Next I unzip the case and have a look at what my mum has packed for me, slightly worried. Inside there is only a few items. My toiletries, a white over sized adidas shirt, that I'm guessing is for bed time. Some little pj boxers, my uniform for tomorrow and a white dress. A dress? Really mum? She knows I never wear dresses anymore, unless it's a special occasion. They make me feel so weird, I don't know, too girly. Especially this one. I take out the soft material and find it's all white, with a thin black belt and 3/4 lace sleeves. Nope. I scrunch up my face and shove it back in my suitcase. Underwear? Please tell me she didn't forget that. I look under everything in the main compartment and can't find anything. No, this can't be happening. I shut the lid and see there's another small zip pocket in the front. Opening it, it reveals two sets of matching lingerie. I open my mouth in disbelief at what she's packed for me. What an earth does she think I'll be doing? The first one is a matching bra and underwear set, both lacy, sheer and white. The next is very similar but black, and although it's lacy, it's not see through. I shake my head and shove the white set back in the suitcase pocket. They both look brand new as well, I've certainly never seen them before. Putting on the black set I have to admit I don't look horrible. Plus they're really soft and comfortable. Next I pull on my white adidas shirt, It comes down to about mid thigh covering my lower half. Screw pants. Who needs pants anyway, Cameron and Ashley have seen me in less. I shut my suitcase and exit the bathroom, leaving my case in Cam's room.

The house is still relatively quiet and I check the time. Still have an hour until the guys finish their training. I really hope Ashley isn't too mad at me, I mean yes I kind of went a little crazy, but she deserved it. She knew what she was getting herself into. Even if she does try to charge me or something I'm sure we can afford a decent lawyer. Ok I really sounded like a rich bitch just then. Shaking my head I grab my phone and head back downstairs, looking for something to do. I plug my phone into the speaker and press play. A song by Bruno Mars, that I can't remember the name for begins blaring over the speakers, making me jump at the volume. Dancing around a little bit I head over to the fridge too see what I can find. Inside I find two large pizza bases. Maybe I can make the boys forgive me with some food. Grinning I bob my wet hair around getting out all the ingredients I need for pizza's. I turn on the oven and move to the pantry where I find some sauce and then various toppings in the fridge. Unwrapping the bases I put them on a lined baking tray before spreading tomato paste over one and barbecue sauce on the other with a knife and adding some shredded ham and pineapple. I sprinkle some herbs on it before covering the first one in mozzarella cheese.