Chapter 7 ~I'm like an emotional roller coaster~

After arriving back at my empty house all covered in salt and sand we head up the stairs to my bedroom. 

"I'm gonna have a shower, we still have four hours to kill before we're leaving."

"Yea do you mind if I have one to? I need to wash the sand out of my cracks and crevices." Laughing at her choice of words I tell her that both her and Bella are welcome to use any of the guest bathrooms. Leaving my room they head down the hallway carrying their clothes. Bella turns into the one next to Kat's room and Hazel keeps going, turns the corner and uses one in the guest bedroom hallway. Grabbing my phone I head into my wardrobe, I pick out a grey v neck t-shirt and some white and blue flowy shorts in a floral pattern. Comfy yet stylish, just to chill in while we wait for party time.

Suddenly I get butterflies again, my first party is in four hours, I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I mean who's going to be there? And I haven't even thought about how I'm going to wear my hair yet. Suddenly something to the left of me catches my eye, looking at the gold photo frame I take the picture in my hands and smile softly. It's a picture of me and my dad at my 7th birthday party, we both look so happy, identical blue eyes shining and big white smiles on our faces. Shaking my head I put the picture back down, walk into my ensuite and head for the shower. 

Opening the glass shower door I put my phone into the water proof holder and speaker on the shower wall and turn the water on, which instantly turns warm. Stepping in I adjust the temperature and begin to strip out of my bikini, chucking it into the corner floor of the shower. Washing all the sand off my body I give my legs a quick little shave to remove any prickly bits that have grown since yesterday and give my body a once over with some mango body scrub followed by an in shower moisturiser.

Next I squirt some shampoo into my hands and begin massaging my scalp, feeling all the sand in my hair I try to scrub it out with my nails. Rinsing the shampoo out I do the same process but with conditioner, now I have silky smooth hair. Satisfied, I turn the water off, get out and dry myself down, before getting dressed and putting my wet hair up into a smaller towel. Walking back into my bedroom I come out the same time Bella comes in and she shakes her head at me grinning.

"Hazel is still in there, I can hear her singing from here." Laughing I realise you actually can, listening to her singing I realise I can faintly hear my ringtone. Frowning at how quiet it is I walk over to my bedside table, I'm confused when I notice it isn't there and realise I've left it in the shower. Running into the bathroom I open the shower door and grab it out of the holder hoping who ever called hasn't hung up.

"Hello?" I say breathlessly.

"Hey? It's Cameron. What have you been doing?"

"Oh," I laugh, "I left my phone in the shower, just ran here to grab it." 

"You shower with your phone? Ok then... Why haven't you sent me any pictures." Oh you naughty boy.

"Oh maybe because 1, I'm not a slut and 2, you have a girlfriend." Shaking my head he laughs on the other end of the line.

"Ok you caught me. Anyway so I was calling because Ash said he's happy to give us a lift to the party tonight. I know you said a driver can take you, but if you wanna travel with us that'd be cool." The way he asks is casual but I can hear a slither of desperation in his voice and realise that he wants us to ride with him.

"Ok, any reason why?" I ask to push him.

"No reason, just thought it'd be cool for us to arrive together instead of meeting somewhere. In the dark." He adds. Aww cute he's being protective. Walking back to my room Hazel, now out of the shower is sitting on my bed with Bella looking through the pile of movies we didn't get to watch last night. Smirking I see they have the boxes of pizza we  also didn't finish on the bed next to them.