Chapter 10 ~You're so hot when you're angry~

Ok so before you guys read this I just want to quickly say that I am deciding whether to post at random days when I finish a chapter or whether to start posting on a set date which at this stage would be once a week. Let me know what you think in the comments.

*UNEDITED*

“It’s going down for real.” 

“What the fuck?” Shooting my eyes open I sit up at lightning speed and look on my bedside table trying to calm my pounding heart as I frantically look for the control to shut off my blaring music. Seeing movement out the corner of my eye I see Cameron dancing around my room already dressed in his school uniform with my missing remote in hand. 

“Cameron Yale Thompson! Turn it off!” I scream at him. He carries on dancing completely ignoring me but I know he heard from the way the corner of his mouth twitches up slightly as he tries to contain a smile. “Cam!” I scream again as I kick my sheets off and storm over to him, ripping the remote out of his hands and quickly pressing the off button. 

“Hey.” He pouts. 

“Are you insane?” I yell. “It is 7 freaking o’clock! What is wrong with you!” Laughing his head off at my outburst I let out a yawn and glare at him. Jumping back into my bed with the remote in hand I pull my doona over my head and close my eyes. Not a few seconds later I feel a heavy weight on top of me and the doona is taken off my head enveloping me in hot, bright sunlight.

“Urgh! Cam rack off.” I blindly slap him. 

“Come on get your lazy ass up, it’s the day!” He says excitedly in my ear. “It’s gonna go down for real.” He says in my ear and he continues to blow air into my ear making me squirm. God damn why does he have to know my ticklish spot? 

“Fine I’ll get up.” I grumble. Satisfied Cam rolls off me and onto the space next to me. Sighing I untangle myself from my sheets again and trudge into the bathroom to wash my face. Clearing my throat I notice how sore it is and that it has a really annoying scratchy feel to it. Grabbing a tube of throat lozengers I slip one in my mouth before keeping the rest. Throwing on some concealer, powder and a little mascara I decide to have a play with my liquid eye liner and I draw some little wings on the sides of my eyes. Grabbing a spotty bag that resembles a large pencil case from one of my drawers I throw in all the makeup and brushes I could possibly want to take to Cameron’s this afternoon. Walking back into my wardrobe I throw on a bra and roll on some deodorant. Grabbing one of my light blue school dresses off a coat hanger I slide it over my head and walk out to where Cam is lying on my bed doing something on my iPhone. I snatch it off him before turning my back to him.

“Zip me up?” I ask him indicating to my school dress.

“Please?”

“Please dearest Cam.” I say sweetly. Zipping my up he kisses the side of my head before snatching my phone back again. Rolling my eyes I walk back to finish getting ready. Brushing out my hair I do my hair into two braids resembling Bella’s party hairstyle but I add some fake pink extensions which I plait into my hair. Finally I roll on some cute cream coloured socks that end just about my ankle and have a little bow on the sides. Once they’re on I slide my feet into some clear coloured jellies and buckle them up, looking into the mirror I smooth out my tight dress which ends just below mid thigh before grabbing my packed makeup bag. Walking out of my wardrobe I unzip my suitcase and throw in my makeup bag before zipping it up again and bending down to grab my backpack for school. 

“Wow.” Cam says whistling.

“What?” I say turning around to face him with my bags.

“Nothing you just look…” He clears his throat. “Nice today.” He says finishing the sentence.