Chapter 4 ~Just open it you pussy~

With a full belly I head up the main stairs, down the hallway and up 4 more stairs to my room. With the sun just setting, my room has a beautiful orange glow to it as I forgot to shut my big curtains. 

I walk across my huge room to the right wall where my wardrobe is situated. As I open the double doors I am greeted by my clothes and shoes on either side of me and a big full length mirror in front. Smiling I walk over and pick out a little Fremantle Dockers singlet and some purple and white spotty boxers which I use as PJs. Walking over to the mirror I reach to the right side of it and find the handle. 

Opening the door I switch on the light to my beautiful bathroom. It isn't anything fancy. but I still love it. To the left there is a mirror above my sink with a big bench and drawers, next to that hidden from view a bit by the bench is my toilet. To the right is my prized bath. It's a beautiful big bath with big jets, it's almost like a spa but smaller. In the corner next to the bath is my shower. 

Turning on the shower I undress leaving my clothes on the white tiles and step into the warm water. Closing my eyes I just stand there for a few minutes enjoying the water pelting on my naked body before picking up my favourite body scrub and squeezing some into my hands. Rubbing myself with the scrub I can't help but think about Tom. Squeezing my face wash into my hands now I massage the scrub into my pores and frown, where had that come from? I don't even like him I scold myself and he certainly doesn't like me. I can't help but feel a bit sad when I realise this, but I mean he's gorgeous and popular, even though it's his first day, and then there's me, quiet and shy with a messed up family. 

Turning off the taps slowly, wanting to feel the warm water for as long as possible I hop out onto my long fluffy shower mat. Sinking my toes into the mat I dry my body and change into my pjs. Picking up my dirty uniform I chuck it into the brown weaved washing basket in my bathroom and head back to my bedroom. Lying on my huge bed I am sweating already even in my skimpy pyjamas, the hot Australian summer is definitely here. 

Turning on my air-conditioning a little bit higher I grab my phone and type in the password. I have numerous texts from friends asking about homework and weekend plans. Quickly replying to them I click the Facebook app seeing I have 7 new notifications. I have 2 new messages from Hazel and 1 from Cameron. clicking on the one from Cam the message says,

Cam: Check ur snapchat ;) I'm quite suspicious because he's never asked me to open a snapchat from him before, and he put a winky face I type a reply,

Me: Y?

Cam: Just do it

Quite concerned he's sent me something naughty I reply,

Me: Should I cover my eyes? 

Cam: Hahah just open it u pussy. 

Offended that he thinks I'm chicken I click the home button and click on my snapchat app. Seeing I have one new snap from BigCam34. Cam, Hazel and I have been friends since year 5 and I know for a fact he made his name BigCam not referring to his height or weight. 

He used to be quite a player but that was before Bella moved to our school last year. He, like Tom also dated Chelsea and he used to tease me by sending pictures I thought were certain body parts when in fact they were not. Him and Bella got together about 2 months after she moved here. Her, Hazel and I clicked right away and naturally she joined our group, with her beautiful light chestnut hair and bright green eyes you can see why he was attracted to her. Holding down Cameron's name, his snapchat opens and I am surprised to see a picture of Tom lying on his couch with no shirt on and oh my god he has abs! Like a 6 pack! I didn't think it was physically possible for guys our age to have abs with all the junk they eat and video games they play, I thought that was only in movies. Going back to Facebook I type Cam a message,