Chapter 5 ~s*x in my mouth~

Classes are boring as usual and I am especially keen to see Tom, so I paid even less attention than usual. Unfortunately he wasn't in any of my first 2 classes so when the bell rings for break, I can't get out of there fast enough. Pushing through the crowds in the hallways I emerge at the year 10 quadrangle and wait to see if any of my friends are there. Realising I must look funny standing there by myself, I go up some small steps and walk towards the lockers that surround the quad. Stopping at my locker I turn the dial on the lock and open it. Inside I grab my books for the next periods and replace them with last periods. Zipping up my bag I turn around and look down to see if any of my friends are around, when they're not to be seen I begin to walk towards the canteen. 

Feeling awkward walking by myself down the path that goes along the side of the year 9 and 8 quads I stop and slip in an earphone and press play. Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie by ABBA is playing and I instantly feel more confident, as I am rounding the corner I pass my sister, who as usual is surrounded by all her friends. A boy, whose name I think is Brayden, is staring at her cleavage which is just showing as the top button of her shirt is undone. As I am walking past she doesn't even acknowledge me but continues to talk with her friends. 

To say Kat is popular is an understatement, she's basically the queen bee of year 9, even though I'm pretty sure half the year hates her, they're all to scared of her to do anything. She's friends with lots and lots of guys in all the year groups but she only has a couple of girl friends, who are soaking up the attention, also I notice, following her latest trend with thick black eyeliner around their eyes. Although Lily and Malia may look like they're just attention seeking they're actually 2 of the people who have stayed faithful to Kat through everything these past few years because, although the boys protect her, most of them just want in her pants and would bolt at the slightest sign of trouble. 

Continuing my walk I'm in the year 8 quad now, looking around at the 'fresh meat' so the boys call them, I notice that a group of pretty girls are looking towards Kat and her group dreamily like she's their inspiration or something. Rolling my eyes at the scene I continue heading to the maple tree behind the canteen where our bench is. Finally after walking to the other side of the year 8 quad grass,  I arrive on the pavement with the canteen in front of me, looking around I can't see anyone I want to talk to so I head around the back of the canteen and cafeteria building to the massive oval, where our bench is located. I put my hand up to my eyes to shade the hot sun from my vision and see Hazel ushering me over to the bench, I smile back at her and quickly walk to the middle of the grass towards my friends. Sitting down next to Hazel in the shade of the maple tree I dig out my roll and chuck my bag under the table.

"I've been looking for you guys everywhere!" I exclaim waving my hands in front of me.

"Well this is where we always sit so why would it be any different?" Hazel questions with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea whatever, just thought you might be at the lockers or quad." I say as I begin to unwrap the glad wrap covering my lunch. Looking up I notice for the first time that Tom is sitting with us.

"Oh hi." I say. He waves and grins with a mouth full of food. It's not until I look away I realise I'm grinning back and I can't help but get butterflies just looking at him. Cameron is sitting next to him with an arm around Bella who is on his other side. Bella is looking at me funny so I raise an eyebrow, she gives me a look and mouths that we'll talk later.

"What are you girls hiding?" Cam asks us with a smirk.

"Girl business." Bella says to him winking. Hazel looks at Bella and I,

"I hope I get in on this." 

"You will, Layli's house after school?" Bella says looking at me.

"Whatever, I'm curious." I say before taking a bite of my roll. What is Bella up to?