Chapter 25

(1 month later and Kara graduated, Lena still works at the high school and Sam and Winn still don't know anything yet)

Karas pov

It's been about a month since everything with mike happened and I have been feeling a lot better mentally, I'm also feeling a lot happier because lena and I can now go out in public without having to worry about who's watching.

I'm currently hanging out at sams house with Winn, I was thinking about telling them about lena but I'm still unsure.

I was texting lena when she said something funny which made me giggle, i looked from my phone to see Sam and Winn staring at me smiling. I furrowed my brows and put my phone away.

"What?"

"Nothing it's just you look happy" said Sam.

"I am happy" I sat up straight on the bed and smiled at them.

"Are you going to tell us who the mystery person is who you've been dating for months now, nearly a whole year?" Asked Winn

I mean... they are my friends right? They wouldn't judge me. Winn said he really liked lena in her lessons anyway.

I hesitated before mumbling a quick 'yes'.

Winn looked at me shocked while sams face lit up like she was exited.

"Well come on! Don't keep us in suspense" shouted Sam.

I grinned widely, "well you actually know her"

"I knew you were dating a girl! This is so great Kara I'm so happy for you!" Said Sam a little over enthusiastic.

"Well tell us about her" said Winn.

I nodded.

"She is the kindest person I've ever met, she's caring, funny, sweet and beautiful. She has the most gorgeous green eyes and I love her smile, her laugh is my favourite noise and I really love her. She makes me happy."

I looked down in my lap fiddling with my fingers nervously.

"Oh. My. God. Your so in love"
"Your so whipped"

They both said that at the same time and I just laughed at them.

"Well who is she if we know her" asked Sam

"Well you might not know her but Winn definitely does" I said looking at Winn.

"It's.... um..." I started before looking down in my lap once more, "Miss luthor" I mumbled.

"What?" Asked Winn.

"M-miss luthor"

I looked up to be met with two shocked faces, I sighed and looked around the room waiting for them to say something. I felt uncomfortable because they were probably judging me now. But if they said something that I didn't like I wouldn't hesitate to defend lena or just run out this house because lena has been there for me through a lot of things.

And I love her so nobody not even my two best friends are going to stop me from being with her no matter what they say.

"Miss luthor? The science teacher?" Asked Winn

I looked at him and nodded.

"Hang on you've been dating for almost a year now, you were still dating when we were at school?" I nodded again.

"I was thinking about inviting her to our game night tomorrow if that ok?" I asked them.

"That's fine, as long as your happy and she doesn't hurt you in anyway then we will be fine" said Sam