Chapter 11

The next day (Sunday)
Karas pov
I woke up to the feeling of someone stroking my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see lena looking at me.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning" I replied while giving her a small kiss on her nose.

She smiled at me. God last night was so great, especially for my first time. I loved waking up next to her, it's like I have everything I ever wanted in my life.

"Kara..."

"Hmm" I hummed while closing my eyes again. I felt her stroke up and down my arm which lead to me developing goose bumps all over my skin.

"W-what are we doing?"

I let out a small chuckle "well we're lying in bed together"

She laughed "no no I mean what is this... us?"

I'd never really thought about it... I opened my eyes and kissed her on the cheek "I don't know what do you want it to be?"

"Well... I'm your teacher"

"So? I like you lena. So much"

"I like you a lot to Kara"

"So lena Kieran luthor? Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

She smiled at me for using her first name and sat up with me. "Yes Kara Danvers I would love to be your girlfriend"

I put my legs on either side of her body so I was straddling her and smacked my lips against hers. She started kissing down my neck as I let out small moans from the pleasure.

Bang bang

"KARA DANVERS! WHY IS THIS DOOR LOCKED AND WHY CAN I HEAR MOANING"

"Shit... lena stay here it's Alex. She won't come in my room so just stay here"

I left lena looking panicked on my bed I suddenly realised the window in my room was left open. Shit.

I ran downstairs closing my room door behind me. I ran to the front door and unlocked it.

"H-hi Alex why are you here so early?" I tried not to sound nervous but I really was.

"Kara it's.." she looked at her phone "12:30pm I'm here for more clothes I don't have any left and I'm staying with Maggie for another night"

I let her in obviously because it's her house too. "Why could I hear moaning?"

Alex's eyes widened I don't know why... was I missing something?

"Holy shit- mikes here isn't he?"

Omg no I forgot to tell her that me and mike were finished.

"Oh um- no me and mike sorta broke up..."

"What why? Why didn't you tell me"

I really didn't wanna tell her what happened in the science class room. I had only told lena.

"I forgot to? And I didn't want to disturb tour weekend with Maggie.."

"Kara you wouldn't have. Would you like me to stay because I can just call Maggie-"

"No no it's fine go have fun with your girlfriend it's fine I promise..." I tried not to cry because Alex had made me replay what mike did to me in my head... I didn't want her to know because she would have stayed and Lena would have been trapped in my room.

"Ok if your sure... I'll just go upstairs and get some clothes"

Shit... well me and Alex don't share a room anymore so I shouldn't be worried. I hope she doesn't see lena because she doesn't even know that I like girls.