Chapter 16

A/N sorry it took so long to write I'll try and update more often promise :)

Karas pov
Lena and I have now been dating for about 2 months and in another 2 months I'm going to graduate meaning we won't have to keep it a secret after that, I'm very exited. We will be able to hold hands and kiss in public.

Anyways today is the day Eliza gets to meet lena, she doesn't know lena is my teacher obviously because she wouldn't approve.

Lena and I made up a story just incase she asks where we met, I'm currently sitting in the living room waiting for her.

"Hey don't look so nervous" said Alex coming to sit beside me.

"I'm not nervous. No totally not." I replied.

Alex just laughed and continued to watch the tv.

I heard a car pull up outside so I immediately went to the window and saw it was lenas car.

I opened the door and ran out, as soon as she saw me she smiled.

I smiled back and hugged lena, I wrapped my legs around her waist and she carried me back inside. I missed her because I haven't seen her all week due to her having to deal with some family issues out of the country.

"I missed you soo much" I mumbled against her neck.

"I missed you too baby" she replied.

I moved my head back from her neck and cupped her face, I leaned in closing the distance between us and kissed her.

I leaned back and smiled at her.

I climbed down from her and took her hand, we both sat down on the couch and Eliza came out of the kitchen.

"Hi I'm Eliza Karas adoptive mother" she said shanking lenas hand.

I sat back and watched the interaction while intertwining our hands.

"Hi I'm lena" she said while smiling.

I rested my head on her shoulder while Eliza went back to the kitchen to finish dinner.

"How was your trip?" I asked turning to face her.

"Boring. And annoying" she replied.

"How was it annoying" I replied giggling.

"I had to visit my brother in prison and then I went to Ireland for a few days which was alright"

"Oh.." was all I could reply.

I put my head back on lenas shoulder and she wrapped an arm around me.

*******

Lenas pov

"Dinners ready" said Eliza from the kitchen.

I unwrapped my arm from around Kara and she grabbed my hand and we walked over to the table.

"This looks amazing Eliza" I said when I sat down next to Kara.

Eliza sat at the head of the table and Alex sat opposite Kara and I sat next to Kara.

"Thank you lena" replied Eliza.

I smiled at her and started eating the food.

******
40 minutes had passed and I answered all Elizas questions, although one question was how we met so I just used the made up story Kara and I made.

Which was that on the way to school Kara went for coffee and bumped into me, she got coffee all over my shirt and offered to give me a spare shirt from her car and we exchanged numbers, basically something like that.