Chapter 1

Kara's pov
I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. I tossed my body over to the other side of my bed, picked up my phone and silenced the alarm. '6:30' I let out a groan while looking at the time.

I made my bed making sure all the pillows were placed carefully in a decorative position, after I made my bed I walked over to my bathroom and turned the shower on. Feeing the warm water on my hand. I undressed and tossed my pjs into the laundry basket.

After I had finally gotten ready for school as it was Thursday I ran downstairs trying not to wake my sister who doesn't have to go to school anymore. I walked into the kitchen to see my adoptive mother Eliza. "Morning Kara!" she said while dishing out some bacon onto my plate. "Morning" I replied back to her.
******
I finally finished eating my breakfast and noticed I had another half a hour before I had to start heading to school. So I walked over to the living room and turned on the tv, falling onto the couch.

I heard footsteps upstairs signalling that Alex was awake.
"Kara I'm going to have to leave you here with Alex over the weekend because I have to go to a meeting" said Eliza from the kitchen I heard she had a hint of worry in her voice. I replied back "yeah that's fine don't worry" at this point Alex had come downstairs and I heard her say good morning to Eliza as they talked in the kitchen. Alex eventually came out and said "good morning kar" as I replied back "morning" I saw her looking at me so I snapped at her "what's wrong with you" as she replied back with "absolutely nothing, it's just I was going to go to maggie's today for the weekend" I looked at her and smiled because I thought it was cute as Maggie is Alex's girlfriend "then go don't worry about me I'll be fine" which she returned my smile and said "ok thanks kar. You sure?" "Yes honestly it's fine" I looked at my phone and saw the time '8:00am' I got up off the couch and threw the remote at Alex "gotta go to school now cya" "ok have fun" Alex said laughing at me. I cursed the fact that she no longer had to go to school.
******
I arrived at school only to see Winn and sam standing at the gates waiting for me. They waved at me to come over. "Hey kar" Winn shouted as I ran over "hey Winn. Hey Sam" I replied back. We all walked into school in a vertical line heading to the lockers. I opened mine and got out my English book which is the first lesson I had with Mrs Bell. I liked English because I liked poetry and stating my opinion about things.
******
It's now near the end of the day I only had one lesson left science with miss Luthor. I liked science only because Winn sits next to me and we just talk all lesson and he helps me with the work as I don't really understand biology that much.

I walked into biology and sat down next to Winn in our assigned seats. At this point miss Luthor had already walked into the classroom and sat at her desk getting our work out for the lesson. I have to say she is kinda pretty. With her long brown hair and green eyes... what no what am I saying she's my teacher. Ugh never mind I need to pay attention.

Miss Luthors pov
I walked into my final class of the day and sat down at my desk rummaging through my bag for the classes work. I looked up and saw Kara chatting to her friend. Winn? I think his name is. Kara is so beautiful today she was wearing a cute gray jumper with a plain white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I know I shouldn't think about her like that but she really is beautiful. I think she caught me looking at her because she smiled which I returned. As you have probably worked out by now I have a small crush on Kara. Oh who am I kidding it's a big fat crush on her. But she's my student so I've never acted on it. And I also hear rumours of her going out with someone called mike in her year but I haven't seen them around school that much so i don't really know.

I handed out all the work and started to teach the class about plant cells. I saw a confused look on karas face to which point she turned to her friend and started talking to him. I think he was helping her. I mean he is the smartest in this class so I guess that makes sense.

*bell rings*
I sighed at the noise because it meant I had to wait till tomorrow to see Kara unless I kept her behind to talk. Without thinking I called Kara over to my desk. "Y-yes miss?" She said in a soft voice. I think she stuttered a little. She's so cute. "Yes Kara. I saw that you looked a little confused when you got the work sheet I was just wondering if you needed any help with anything?" "I- I'm fine miss. Winn helped me understand the w-work" she's so cute when she stutterers. I think I started day dreaming because she smiled at me and said "c-can I go now miss it's just my friends waiting" I blushed at her smile. "Yes yes of course see you in class tomorrow" "ok bye miss" "bye Kara" I watched her walk away I'm glad she didn't look back or she might have caught me staring.
A/N this is my first story. I'm trying to improve haha let me know what you think in the comments and if you have any suggestions about what should happen.