Chapter 23

Karas pov
When I got to my first lesson which was physics I saw Winn and Sam sitting at the back, they waved me over so I walked up to them and sat down.

"Hey kar where did you go before?"

I froze ok Kara make up something... ummm...

"Oh I just went to the toilet I was desperate it couldn't wait" I said while putting on a fake smile.

"Ok. Oh and where did you go during the party and why were you off school yesterday?"

I froze again, it's ok... make up another lie. It will be fine. Oh there going to see through it I've never been a good liar.

"Kara?" Asked Winn

"Jeez what's with all the questions. It's none of your business" I snapped. After I said that I immediately regretted it.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that, I got picked up early from the party and couldn't find you two and I was sick yesterday but I'm much better now" I said putting on a fake smile again.

"It's ok and yeah I went off with James Olsen from the football team he was great" said Sam

I giggled and looked over to Winn.

"Did you find anyone" I said wiggling my eyebrows. He started blushing.

"Oh my god! Your blushing! Tell me who. I want details"

"Nobody." I scoffed

"Winnnnnn" i wined

"Fine it was someone called Lyra she doesn't actually go here but she was with some of her friends who go to this school"

I smiled widely, I was happy that Winn finally got over the crush on me. He never told me but he told Sam and Sam told me, I didn't make it awkward for him but it was a little weird.

"Anyways I saw you go upstairs and then I saw mike up there. Are you guys back together?" Sam asked.

I felt like crying, I wouldn't dare go near that monster after what he did to me.

"Oh um.. no I'm actually dating someone else and I have been for months now" I looked up to them and they both had wide eyes.

I laughed at their expressions and started doing the word that the teacher sat down on our desk.

"No... Kara you don't get to say that and then go and start working... nu uh." Said Winn

"Yeah Kara tell us who he is..."

I cringed at the word him, but it also made me laugh because they just assume the person I'm dating is a he.

"Why are you laughing? Tell us. Karrraaa" Winn wined.

"Fine fine. It's just amusing that you assume they are a boy"

Their mouths both dropped making me laugh even more.

"Guys keep it down back there!" Said the teacher.

I stopped laughing and mumbled a quick sorry.

"Ok tell us who she is then" said Sam

I looked at her and shrugged, I started working on the worksheet again. I answered a couple more questions and turned to look at them both again.

They were both working but giving me small little glances.

*******
It was now the last class of the day and I had lenas lesson.

I walked in the door with Winn and immediately smiled upon seeing lena, I walked to my seat at the back with Winn.