Chapter 13

Karas pov
It was mike... he grabbed me by my hair and slapped me in the face.

"What the fuck was that in English? Huh? Your my girlfriend ok? So don't disrespect me!"

He walked out. I could feel my cheek throbbing with pain. I placed my hand on my cheek and it was bleeding. I had to hide it.

I ran towards lenas classroom and closed the door. It was only lena here so it should be fine. I ran towards her and she hugged me.

"Kara? What's wrong?"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too baby"

I didn't want to tell her about mike. The throbbing pain had stopped now but I hadn't gone to the bathroom to check it yet. I just wanted a hug from lena.

"Are you sure your ok?"

"Yes I'm fine" I said while looking up at her.

******
It was now lunch and I had gone to the library in the back. Nobody comes near the back part so I just stayed there and read a book I think I must have fallen asleep.

I was woken up by someone stroking my face. I opened my eyes startled incase it was mike. But it wasn't it was lena.

"Hi..."

"Hi baby"

"Shh someone could hear"

She giggled as me I got up out of the chair to put my book back and as soon as I did she sat down.

"Hey I was sitting there miss luthor"

"Sorry Kara." She said while pulling my waist.

"Lee what are you doing"

"Shh"

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

She grabbed my waist and pulled me down so that I was straddling her. I was scared that we were going to get caught.

Her hand started moving from my waist to my shorts.

"Lee..."

"Shhhh just relax. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day"

I blushed.

Lena unbuttoned my shorts and slid her hand in. I felt her reach under my pants and place her hand in between my thighs.

She started using her fingers in a circular motion around my clit. I leaned on her holding her shoulders and moaned quietly.
She must have heard me so she covered my mouth with her other hand.

"Grind on my hand baby" she whispered in my ear. I just nodded. I started to grind on her hand like she said and it caused friction I my pants. I tried to moan but she was covering my mouth. I quickened the pace because I felt my self getting closer and closer.

"That's it baby keep going"

I felt myself get close. So I got faster and faster until I came all over her hand.

She took her hand away and kissed me on the lips.

Lena took a wipe from her bag and wiped her hand and winked at me while she walked out the library leaving me to recover from an orgasm. I can't believe we just did that in the library.

******
My next lesson went by so quickly. So I grabbed my stuff and headed to the next lesson which was biology.

I sat down in my usual seat next to Winn. The other person who sits on the other side was off sick today so that seat was spare.

I saw lena walk in and my heart stopped as she winked at me making me blush.

"Alright class! Listen up! Mr Stephens is off sick today so his class will be joining us I know it will be a bit crammed but we will have to cope"

Wait mr stephens that's... oh no!

Mike walked into the class room with a bunch of other students. I prayed he didn't see me as I had a empty seat next to me.

I must have looked scared as Winn turned to me and asked me what's wrong but I told him nothing.

Mike saw me. He came and sat next to me.

"Hi baby" he kissed me on the cheek which lena noticed

"Mike! Please do that in your own time and not in my class room thank you"

I mouthed a thank you to lena and she smiled at me while starting her lesson.

I felt a hand under the desk stroking my bare leg, it was mike. I tried to shove his hand away but he was stronger than me.

"Mike stop it" I whispered so nobody else would hear

"Why your my girlfriend I'm allowed"

"I'm not your girlfriend"

"Don't you remember our discussion at break time? Yes I am!"

"Mike! Kara! Be quiet and pay attention" shouted lena

Winn just kept looking at mike and me. It was clear he knew what mike was doing but he's to scared of mike.

His hand went further up my thigh as I tried to stop him.

"Just let me! It will be easier for everyone"

I felt his hand go through the leg hole of my shorts and around near my pants. He reached under my pants and started to finger me.

I started crying. Why was I letting him do this to me. I didn't want him to hit me but I got up out of my seat causing him to take his hand away.

I just stood there frozen and crying.

"Kara" I heard lena say from the front of the class.

I couldn't be there anymore. So I ran out the classroom to the nearest bathroom.

Lenas pov
While I was teaching the class I turned around to see Kara crying and mike leaning dangerously close to her. He must have said something.

Next thing I knew Kara had stood up at the back of the classroom and was crying more, while everyone was staring at her.

I called her name and she ran out the classroom. I had to go and find her so I called in the teacher who was next door to watch my class.

I ran down the hall to the bathroom to find Kara as soon as I got there I could hear crying.

"Why? Why me? I'm so pathetic I couldn't even stop him!" She cried.

"Kara? Is that you?"

"Lee..." she ran out the stall with tears pouring down her face and hugged me.

"What happened why did you run out of class?"

She just kept crying into my shoulder until she finally spoke.

"M-mike h-he ..."

"He what baby? Huh? Tell me"

"H-he p-put his hand down my shorts and s-started fingering me lee it was horrible I couldn't stay there"

My hear sank down to my stomach. My blood was boiling I was furious.

"Shhh shh. It's ok I won't let him hurt you ever again"

"I-I'm s-sorry"

"No no you have nothing to be sorry for baby" I said while hugging her tighter. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Mike.