Chapter 20

Lenas pov

I think I already know what happened to her, I mean she has blood on her skirt and she had bruises everywhere. I don't want to believe it but I think she was raped.

I just need to hear her say it. And how could she think I would hate her. It's not her fault someone raped her, I could never hate her. I hate whoever did this though.

I watched her calm herself down from crying and look up at me, I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Um... I was drunk and I went upstairs for the bathroom but I... I got dragged into the bedroom..." I started to cry and hugged her tighter.

"I asked him to stop but he didn't, I tried to push him off lena I promise" She started sobbing in my shoulder and I just hugged her.

"Shh shh. It's ok it's over now. He won't hurt you. Baby i need you to tell me who it was."

"M...mike" my jaw clenched, he's hurt her AGAIN.

I am so unbelievably pissed off right now, I could fucking kill him.

"It's ok baby you don't need to say anymore. But I need to know if you want to go to the police because... you can't have a shower... yet. Because his dna might be still there if you want him arrested" as I was saying that I heard her sob and shake her head.

"Ok it's ok come on let's get you clean"

I helped her up off the couch trying to be as gentle as I can, I noticed her wince in pain when she stood up so she might be a little soar. I took her hand and helped her up the stairs towards the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and let it heat up.

"Do you need any help baby?" I said kissing her on the head, she shook her head so I nodded and walked towards the door.

"I'll go make you some hot chocolate I'll leave some clothes on my bed for you and just come down when your ready" I said calmly.

I walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom, I went into my closet and pulled out some grey sweatpants and a white vest top and I lay them on the bed.

After I placed her clothes on the bed I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

I boiled the kettle and waited for the water to boil.

I can't believe mike did that to Kara. My Kara. She's so sweet why would anyone ever do that to her, it's disgusting and I could actually kill him. He's a little dick head that's what he is. Wait till I see him tomorrow at school! He's dead.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the kettle was finished boiling, I took two mugs from the cupboard and filled them with hot chocolate mix.

After I made the hot chocolates I heard Kara coming down the stairs, I noticed she'd been crying again so I held my arms open for her and she immediately hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and just hugged her for a few minutes.

She pulled back and gave me a sad smile, I cupped her face and kissed her cheek.

"Come on drink this" I said giving her the got chocolate.

We sat down in the living room with our drinks and she immediately scooted closer to me, I wrapped a arm around her and placed my mug on the coffee table.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, can we watch the wizard of oz" I smiled knowing it was her favourite movie.

"Of course baby" I leaned forward and grabbed the remote, I turned on the tv and opened Netflix and put the movie on.

We just sat there cuddling and being in each others arms for a while until I heard Karas little snores.

I quietly switched the tv off and got off of the sofa, I gently picked Kara up and she snuggled closer to me, I chuckled a little and took her upstairs.

I walked into my room and placed her onto the bed, I quietly got changed into some shorts and a tank top because it was quite warm. I climbed into bed next to her and put my arm around her waist. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

A/N sorry this chapter is short. I'll make the next chapter longer and it should be out in the next 2 days promise x