Chapter 19

⚠️warning⚠️ this chapter contains a rape scene so if you aren't comfortable with that just skip the scene labelled.

Karas pov

I chose to wear a light pink short pencil skirt and a matching crop top, I also put on a denim jacket over it and some cream flat shoes.

After I had finished getting ready I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. While I was looking at my social media page I got a text from lena saying she was outside and waiting for me.

I grabbed my bag to put my phone in and a little cash, I walked down stairs and said goodbye to alex and Eliza.

I ran over to lenas car and got in the passenger side.

"Hey thanks for giving me a lift" I noticed she didn't say anything so I looked over to her and saw her staring at me, she visibly gulped and I smirked.

"Miss Luther. It's not polite to stare" I teased.

She looked away and started the car which made me giggle.

"R-right yes. Umm. You look beautiful" I blushed and grabbed her shirt, I pulled her into a kiss and I noticed how she seemed shocked at first but soon started kissing back.

I pulled away and let her continue to drive me.

"What time would you like me to come pick you up?" She asked while pulling up to the house.

"Eleven should be fine" I replied and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ok. I love you, and don't get too drunk" I laughed.

"I won't, love you too bye" I got out the car and waved off lena.

I watched her drive away and I walked into the house.

I saw Sam straight away standing with Winn in the kitchen next to the alcohol. They saw me and waved me over.

"Hey kar you look great" I blushed

"Thanks sam so do you"

"Am I invisible?" Asked Winn, I giggled and shook my head.

"No you look great too. Find anyone to talk to yet?"

He sighed.

"All the guys here aren't up to my standards" he replied.

I giggled and went to get myself a drink.

********

I had a few drinks now and I was defiantly drunk, Sam found a guy to grind on and Winn was making out with someone behind the house so I was just left wondering the house by myself.

I kept walking around and I had this strange feeling I was being watched, I looked around to see if it was true but I couldn't see anyone so I pushed that feeling away.

⚠️rape warning ⚠️

I walked up the stairs to find a bathroom, when I got to the top of the stairs I felt someone grab my arm and shove me in a room.

I fell back onto what I'm assuming is a bed, I started to panic.

I lifted my head to look at the person, my vision was a lil blurry but I soon made out the persons face as it was a little too close to mine.

"M...m...mike? W..wwhats hhapppening?" I slurred my words.

He smirked and looked me up and down.

"Well Kara since we never got to finish what we started at the end of school a few months ago I though we could continue" he smirked.

I started breathing quicker, I knew exactly what he wanted to do but I don't want to. I hate him and I'm with lena now, that will be like cheating.