Chapter 6

A/N ik I messed up the days lol I just realised. But yeah it's Friday in the story rn just pretend it was Thursday last time. Sorry x

Karas pov
I woke up again to the sound of my phone alarm. Ugh I wish it was Saturday already I hate early mornings. Anyways I rolled out of bed.

I realised my window was left open so my bedroom floor was particularly cold today. Well at least I'm awake now. I made my bed and started getting ready for today.  I decided to wear some skin tight white jeans with a grey sweater. I also decided to leave my hair down today.

I went downstairs and had cereal for breakfast. I'm not very good at cooking and would probably have burned the house down.
*beep beep*
I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from miss Luthor again well lena...

L: hi Kara just wondering if you wanted a lift into school again? I could drop you at the corner like I did last time x
K: sure that sounds good. Thanks miss x
L: no worries. I'll be outside you house in 5 x

I was exited to get a lift from lena again because maybe we could talk about what happened. I really didn't want things to be awkward.

Lenas pov
After I had dropped Kara around at the place I left her yesterday. I noticed that our car ride was a little bit awkward as in we didn't talk. She said hi as she got in  and then by when she got out. I think I messed things right up... maybe I should just leave her alone.

I parked my car in the parking lot and made my way into the school. On my way in I saw Kara standing with her friends. She looked up and me and we made eye contact again. Oh her eyes are so beautiful like mini oceans. You really could get lost in her eyes. She quickly broke eye contact as I think one of her friends was trying to get her attention. I saw her face go bright red. She's so cute.

I made my way to my classroom. And I looked at my timetable. I had Kara last lesson again. Maybe I could ask her if she wanted a lift again. I know I probably should leave her alone but I think she may like me back. Oh god I hope she does.

Karas pov (last lesson)
I walked into my last lesson which was biology with lena. I was dreading this lesson. It's going to be so awkward. I don't think I'll be able to stop staring at her, she's like a goddess-

Yep there she is my goddess. I mean no. Not mine! Ugh you get what I mean. I quickly sat down in my seat next to Winn. I think he was trying to talk to me but I kept looking at lena.

"Ok what's going on with you and miss Luthor? You've been staring at her for 10 minutes!" Winn asked curiously with a eyebrow raiser and a smirk on his face

"Absolutely nothing. I don't know what your talking about so shut up" I spat back at him.

"Ok ok jeez. I'll leave you alone to stare at her for the rest of the lesson then" I heard him mumble

I hit Winn on the arm lightly as to not hurt him but to tell him to let it go.
I saw lena looking at me so I smiled at her and she smiled back as she blushed. She's adorable. I tired to concentrate on the work I had been given this time because I felt bad for not finishing it last time. I did find it hard.

Lena must have noticed me struggling a bit as I saw her starting to walk over.
"Kara? You alright you need any help?"

I heard Winn laughing next to me I kicked him under the table and heard him let out a groan.

"Umm y-yes f-fine le- miss Luthor" ugh you could tell I was nervous I always stutter around her.

"You sure?" She started to lean over and look at my worksheet. I started breathing faster because she was getting closer to me. I felt a heat grow in between my legs so I crossed them hoping it would go away. However I was curious to what it was.

"Y-yes miss f-fine" i stuttered again as I felt my face heating up. I must have been the colour of a tomato by now.  I think she must have noticed because she went to sit back down at her desk.

The bell rang for home time. However I decided to stay to talk to lena.
"You go Winn I need to talk to miss Luthor"
"Ok have fun" I saw Winn smirk as he walked out.

"M-miss?" I really need to try not to stutter

"Yes Kara how can I help?" She said back to me softly with a smile.

"Ummm I-I was wondering if you c-could help me with biology. I know I said I was f-fine before but I don't get it" Kara your still stuttering! Ugh!

"Sure Kara I'd be happy to help... should I help at your house I could be your tutor for the day"

As soon as she asked me that I felt my face heat up again. I tried to hide my face with my hair so she didn't notice.

"Don't hide. Your cute when you blush" she giggled. Omg the heat in between my legs was back I was growing curious as to what it was.

"Y-yes sure you could come help around 5?" I asked. I managed to not stutter as much this time.

"Ok Kara see you then" she said. I walked out the room and gave her a smile.  Which she returned.

Lenas pov
I got home and made sure to pack a bag of clothes this time. Just in case. Have a problem with that?
No didn't think so.
I had something quick to eat and headed out the house as it was 4:50pm.

I was really nervous I don't know why I mean something could happen again but I was just going to help her with her science work.

I pulled into Karas drive and got out my car and walked to her door. I knocked loud enough so she could hear.  I was greeted with a smiling Kara as she opened the door. She was wearing booty shorts! I mean come on! Booty shorts! It's going to be a long night.