Chapter 17

Karas pov
I woke up and did my usual morning routine for school, I actually like school a little more now because mike was expelled and he was also taken to prison for sexual assault.

But I also get to see lena in school and which kinda sucks because we can't do anything in public together like hold hands and kiss.

I walked downstairs where I was greeted by Eliza and Alex.

"Morning" I said as I flopped down onto the couch.

"Morning kar, want a ride to school?" Asks Alex.

I nodded my head and got up to get some breakfast from the kitchen.

After breakfast Alex drove me to school and dropped me off outside, I saw winn and Sam waiting for me at the entrance so I ran up to them.

"Hey kar" said Winn.

"Hi can we go to my locker I need to get my English book."

"Sure"

We walked into school taking about the weekend, I didn't say much because they don't know about lena. It's not that I don't trust them it's just because it's dangerous for her. She could get fired but she won't be put in prison because I'm 18.

We arrived at my locker and I reached in and got my English text book.

I placed it in my bag and closed the locker, as I turned around I saw lena walking towards her classroom she looked up at me and smiled giving me a small unnoticeable wave so I did the same.

"Who are you looking at?" Asked Sam.

"Nobody lets go"

We walked over to our first class that same and I had, Winn had a different class so he went a different way.

******

It was now last lesson and I had lena for science.

I walked in the class and she was wearing a tight black dress, I can also tell she's wearing a push-up bra. I might have been staring for a little too long because she looked up and smirked at me. I blushed and went to sit on my own at the back.

I couldn't really concentrate because I was just staring at the literal goddess in front of me.

She must have noticed because she kept smirking, she started to walk closer to me and she pulled up a chair next to me.

"You look distracted Kara do you need some help?" She asked seductively.

I nodded my head not trusting myself to talk, I was beyond turned on.

She actually started to help me with the questions but a couple of minutes later I felt a hand on my thigh.

I gasped and looked at lena who was smirking.

"Be quiet."

I nodded my head and she smiled.

She started moving towards my button on my jeans she undid the button and slid her hand in between my thighs, she moved my pants to the side and started circling my clit while still explaining the work to me.

A/N sorry it took so long for the update lmaoo this story is turning into a smut story ngl. Any requests? Jokes.