Chapter 12

Nobody's pov
Alex looked at Kara who was playing with her fingers and looking at the floor.

"Your what?!" Said Alex

"M-my girlfriend..."

Alex looked at Kara shocked and then looked back at lena who was still sitting in the closet.

"Kara I didn't even know that you liked girls why didn't you tell me! I'm so happy for you!"

Kara looked at Alex then back at lena "y-your not mad?"

"What no Kara! Of course I'm not mad" said Alex throwing her arms around Kara and pulling her in for a hug

Lena got out of the closet and went to sit on the bed.

"So introduce me then..."

"Oh yeah, Alex this is lena. Lena this is my sister Alex"

Lena got up to shake Alex's hand "hi nice to meet you"

Kara walked over to lena and held her hand while Alex watched them.

"Awe you guys look so cute"

They both smiled at each other. Alex seemed to be a little worried, Lena looked older that Kara... but she didn't question it and went back into her room to pack for her girlfriends house.

"Alex?"

"Yes Kara"

"Your not going to tell Eliza are you?"

"No but your going to have to Kara. She loves you no matter what and she was ok with me being gay..." said Alex hugging her sister.

"No I meant about lena sleeping over..."

Alex pulled out of the hug and looked shocked. "What you didn't tell me that she slept over! Ugh- gross I'm getting mental images"

Kara hit her sister lightly on the arm "Alex! Please don't tell Eliza"

"Fine I won't tell her that you and your girlfriend were fooling around while she was away... but your going to have to tell her about lena"

"Ok ok. I will. When she get back"

Ring ring

"Shoot it's the girl" said Alex answering her phone

She talked to Maggie for about a minute until Maggie asked how Kara was. Alex put her phone on speaker.

"Hey mags guess what?"

What

"My dear innocent sister has a girlfriend who slept over"

Wow! Little Danvers got her self a woman

Kara looked down at the floor blushing. "Maggie! Shut up"

Hey big Danvers you owe me 10 bucks!

"Oh come on! It doesn't count"

Yes it does you said that I owe you money if Kara doesn't invite someone over to do naughty things with while you're gone! So you better pay up!

"What you bet on me?!" Shouted Kara

"Ugh whatever bye love!"

Byeeeee

******
Lenas pov
Kara and I were sitting on her couch eating popcorn and watching movies. I loved my life right now, just chilling with Kara all day watching movies. Be we were about to be brought back to reality because we both had school tomorrow. A place where I can't hug, kiss or touch her. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.