Chapter 2

Karas pov
I had just gotten out of biology class after I caught miss Luthor staring at me. I have to admit it was kinda awkward at first but I was also kinda flattered. I saw mike down the hallway waiting for me I ran up to hug him, I must have scared him because he shoved me off "sorry" I said feeling kind guilty "it's fine I just wasn't paying attention" he replied holding his arm out for me. I grabbed it and we walked down the hallway linking arms. I smiled at him.

I don't really know what happened next all I know is that we were now in a unoccupied classroom and I was pinned against the wall. I had told mike thousands of times I wasn't ready to have sex yet because I'm only 17 and I feel like that's too young. "Mike no. Stop" I said trying to shove him off but he was stronger than me. "Come on I know you want to!" mike sounded aggressive. He kept holding my arms so I couldn't push him off. "Stop please your hurting me!" I used my leg to push his out from under him causing him to fall over. He looked up at me with a angry frown. "Whatever you frigid bitch!" At which point he got up quickly and slapped me. "Ouch" I said while trying not to cry to at which point he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He had his mouth near my hear I could hear his breathing. "I hate you. Your ugly anyways. Your probably a dyke." He said letting go of me and shoving me to the floor. I broke down and cried just as he walked out the class room looking proud of what he had done. I just sat there against the wall crying.

I heard heels clicking down the hallway at which point I tried to be quiet. I didn't want whoever it was to see me crying. I glanced out the window of the door it was miss Luthor. I quickly sat back on the floor and tried to stay quiet. Then I notice which classroom I was in. It was her's. I hoped to god she was just going to walk past. But no she reached for the door handle and came in...

Miss Luthors pov
I grabbed my bag and started heading out of school when I realised I left my phone on my desk I sighed and went back in to retrieve it. I saw a boy running out of school nearly bumping into me. He didn't apologise to which point I gave him a cold look. I don't think he noticed he seemed to be in a hurry.

I got to my class room and headed in. I put grabbed my phone and started heading to the door when I heard a little shuffle. I looked around to see who it was... it was Kara. She had tears streaming out of her eyes and she was sitting on the floor. I placed my bag on the desk and went over to her "Kara? What's wrong?" She looked at me and started crying again.
Without thinking I sat on the floor with her and wrapped my arm around her. I pulled her in for a hug. I think it made her feel better as she was starting to calm down. "S-sorry miss. I-I know I'm not supposed to be here after hours" she said. I could hear from her voice she was trying not to cry again. She pulled out of the hug and I groaned at the loss of touch from her. "What's wrong? Why were you crying?" I ask her again. She stays silent, I notice small bruises on her wrists and assume the worst, that someone had hurt her abused her maybe?...

Karas pov
Miss Luthor came in the class room and was looking around for something. She grabbed it off the desk as I was watching her. She turned around, I didn't want her to see me so I moved away from the desk. But she must have heard me mover because she was now looking around the class room.

I looked at her and started crying. Why did she have to see me! Why! She was now walking over to me. I didn't want to tell her what was wrong so I hoped she didn't ask me but sure enough she did... "Kara? What's wrong?" She looked at me with a worried face. I just stared crying again. She came over to me and hugged me. I thought teachers weren't meant to hug their students? But I guess it was ok. I could smell her sweet perfume and her vanilla shampoo. I got butterflies in my stomach. I really liked this hug I didn't want it to end but I pulled away. Because I didn't want it to get awkward. She looked at me "what's wrong why were you crying?" I didn't want to say so I just stayed quiet hoping she would just let it go. I looked up at her and saw she was looking at the bruises on my arms.

I quickly covered them. "Kara? What happened?" She sounded a little more serious now. "Kara who did this to you? You can tell me" I looked over at her. She had a frown on her face. I just stared blurting it all out. I couldn't stop. I told her that mike did it to me and what he said to me after I pushed him away. I quickly regretted what I said as I saw miss Luthor was trying not to cry. I guess she felt sorry for me? She gave me another hug.

This one lasted longer and I'm glad it did. I remembered I was going to be home alone tonight. Eliza had a business trip and Alex was at her girlfriends. Ugh why. I wanted someone to be with me. I didn't want to be alone. I leaned out of her hug again. I did feel bad as I saw her face when I did. I guess she was liking the hug as well. "I have to get home now. Thanks tho miss" she stayed silent while we both got up off the floor "please don't tell anyone about what happened" "don't worry I won't I promise"

I looked over at her and smiled she looked back at me and our eyes locked. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They were green like emeralds. I couldn't help but also look at her lips. She had red lipstick on but her lips looked so soft... if only I could... no I'm her student it would never happen. I wanted to feel her lips on mine. I quickly looked away as we had been doing this for at least a minute now. "Bye miss" I started to walk to the door. But felt her grab my arm softly...

A/N I'm trying to get a lot of chapters out so I'm currently working on another one. Let me know what you think in the comments. Again I'm trying to improve haha