Chapter 3

Karas pov
She was looking at my eyes again. Like she didn't want me to leave. I didn't know what to do. Maybe she likes me? No she's my teacher. Although I wouldn't complain she is kinda hot. Oh who am I kidding. She's very hot and that outfit she was wearing. She was in black skin tight trousers and a white top with a blazer on. She's so hot. "Kara?"

Oh no I think I was daydreaming I didn't hear what she said "huh? Sorry. I think I zoned out" I replied to her trying not to sound nervous. Because I'm literally standing and talking to this goddess. Omg did I really just say that.  "I said do you want a lift home? I don't want to leave you to walk by yourself after what you've been through." She said giggling at me for loosing focus again.  "I-I um" I sound so stupid. I'm so nervous around her I think I like her. I mean who wouldn't. She looks at me and giggles. Man she's so cute when she giggles it's like sweet music.

"Unless you already have a lift?" She said sounding disappointed. I think she does like me. "Oh no my adoptive mum is on a business trip so I was just going to walk. But a lift will be good thanks" don't ask me how I managed to speak without stuttering because I have no idea. She smiled at me. "Ok then let's go my cars just outside" I nodded and followed her.

Miss luthors pov
I saw Kara about to leave. Without thinking I grabbed her wrist. I didn't want her to leave not yet. We were now looking into each other's eyes again. Oh her eyes were so beautiful. So blue. Like diamonds. I notice her eyes travel down to my lips. I think?... WAIT MY LIPS! OMG! OMG! I THINK SHE LIKES ME... wait no. I don't even know if she likes girls. Maybe I just have something on my face.
"Would you like a lift home?" I said but she was still looking at my lips. It was a bit weird but sweet.
"Kara?" "Huh? Sorry I think I zoned out" I giggled. She was so cute. I wonder what she was thinking. "I said do you want a lift home? I don't want to leave you after what you've been through" she started to say something but started stuttering. I think she was nervous so I just cut her off "unless you already have one?" I probably shouldn't have asked her. She's my student it's weird. "Oh no my adoptive mum is away on a business weekend. So I was just going to walk home but I suppose a lift would be good"

I'm surprised she didn't stutter. She blushed a bit. She's so fricken cute. I grab my bag and turn round and smile at her "ok let's go my cars just outside" of course it's outside. Stupid! Where else would it be! Stupid. Stupid.

******
The car ride was mostly silent apart from the odd times I would ask her questions, and when she tells me where to go to get to her house. I pull up to her house slightly disappointed that I couldn't spend more time with her. "Thanks for the lift miss" she said with a soft voice while smiling at me. I smiled back "please Kara were outside of school you can call me Lena" well that was weird well done! "Ok um- I- bye mi- lena" I smiled. It was so cute the way she stuttered and said my name. She's so adorable. "Bye Kara see you in class tomorrow. Oh wait- here's my number in case you need me." WHY DID I JUST GIVE HER MY NUMBER!!!! WHY WHY WHY!

She blushed. I've probably scared her off now. I'm so stupid. "Thanks lena. Bye" oh she said my name again. I think I was blushing as well. I couldn't help it she's just so beautiful and her voice is angelic. "Bye" I watched her go into her house as she waved at me. I of course waved back.

Karas pov
Omg! Omg! The most beautiful woman in the world just gave me her number. And she said I can call her lena! Which is the prettiest name ever btw... I think I really like her.

I walked into my house after waving goodbye to lena. Her car was so nice. Not something you would expect a teacher to have. Too fancy and expensive. My stomach starts to growl. I haven't eaten all day because I skipped lunch. I go over to the fridge and get some leftover mac and cheese Eliza had made yesterday. I took the clean film off the bowl and placed it in the microwave.
******
After I had ate my dinner. I washed the bowl and put it away. Oh I have lenas number I should probably put it in my phone. I typed the number into my phone debating on what I should type as her name.

I decided just to put lena with a '💗' emoji next to it. I know it's probably stupid but oh well. I flung myself onto the couch and started watching Netflix. I put on a show I recently started watching called 'orange is the new black' however I wasn't really paying attention to the tv because I was debating on whether or not I should text lena. And if so what should I say. I decide to text her...

Me: Hi miss, it's Kara
Lena💗: Hi Kara you doing ok?
Me: yes much better now. Thanks for taking me home and everything
Lena💗: Anytime x

OMG! she just put a kiss on the end of her message I think I might have blushed a little bit. I don't know how to reply but I looked at the time. It was late '11:45pm' I probably should get some sleep now.
******
I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm again. Telling me that it was '6:30' so i dragged myself out of bed. And did the same boring routine again. However, I took a little longer to choose a outfit today as I wanted to look nicer because I had lenas class again. My phone buzzed on my bedside table. I ran over to it and glanced down. It was lena calling me. I got all nervous again but answered.
"Hello?"

"Hi Kara I was just wondering if you wanted a lift into school today because I remember you saying your parents were at a business meeting or something"

"Yeah they are. Sure... but isn't it like illegal for a teacher to give a student a lift"

"Yes but I can just drop you round the corner nobody will see. And besides... I won't tell if you won't"

"Ok thanks miss"
I hung up before she could say anything which was probably rude but I was a little exited. So exited I forgot to have breakfast

A/N am I improving? Haha I can't really tell. Part 4 coming soon thanks for reading