Chapter 22

Karas pov

After lena and I had eaten the food we cuddled on the couch for a while before I sighed and pulled away so I was sitting up.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing... it's just I better get home now. But can you come with me because I don't want to tell them by myself" I started to cry a little and she wrapped an arm around me and kissed me head.

"Of course baby..come on I'll drive us" I nodded and went upstairs to get my things.

I saw my outfit from last night and it had blood on the skirt, I cringed looking at it and grabbed it.

I ran outside and tossed it in the trash, Lena watched me with a sympathetic smile she walked over and grabbed my hand leading me towards the car.

We drove to my house and I grew more and more anxious the closer we got, Lena noticed and placed a hand on my hands which were in my lap while I was nervously playing with my fingers.

"Hey it's going to be ok... I'll be there" I looked over to her and smiled.

We pulled up to my house and got out the car, Lena took my hand as I walked up to the door.

I opened my front door and led lena to the living room where Alex was watching tv. I saw Eliza in the kitchen and she looked at me when the door closed.

Alex looked at me as well and smiled but when she saw the nervous and sad look on my face she quickly turned into a look of concern.

"Kara what's wrong?" She asked.

I shuffled closer to lena and tried not to cry but it didn't work, Alex looked towards lena for some kind of explanation.

She walked me over to the couch and I sat down in between Alex and lena, I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Eliza could you come sit for a second" lena asked her.

I saw her come over and sit in the armchair in the corner of the room looking at me with a concerned face.

"Kara sweetheart what's wrong?"

I sniffled and looked up to lena who gave me a reassuring smile.

"Do you want me to tell them?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Tell us what?" Eliza asked

"Kara?" Said Alex

I lifted my head up and straightened my posture.

"You know that party I went to?" They both nodded. "Well..." I started to cry. "M-mike was there and he.. he shoved me into a room and..." lena wrapped a arm around my body and I cuddled into her closer which made me relax a little.

"H-he f-forced me" I said between sobs.

I heard Alex gasp and she put a arm around me as well, I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder.

"It's ok Kara" she said sympathetically, but I heard the anger in her voice.

"I'll kill him." She muttered, I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

I pulled away and looked at lena who was smiling at me, I then looked to Eliza to see her crying which made me walk quickly over to her and hug her.

We both cried into each others shoulders.

I pulled away from the hug and sat next to lena again who wrapped her arm around me. She leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Mike wouldn't dare come near you again" I looked up to her face and furrowed my eyebrows.