Chapter 10

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

Karas povWe were both sitting on the couch staring into each others eyes

Karas pov
We were both sitting on the couch staring into each others eyes. Lenas eyes were blown... and needy.

I watched as she bit her lip, pulling me closer to her. I sat on her lap so I was straddling her. I watched as she licked her lips... like she was hungry, but oh god... she wasn't hungry for food.

I felt my heart rate increase as we got closer and closer... i was surprised that it didn't burst out of my chest, the butterflies were back.

Lena brought her hand up to my face so she was cupping my cheek and rubbing her thumb over it.  "Your so beautiful..." she whispered in my ear before kissing me, passionate and full of love.

She pulled me in harder, deepening the kiss. My crotch came into contact with her stomach as I was wearing shorts.

I let out a small groan as I felt the heat in between my legs rise.

Lena backed away from the kiss, as she flipped us over, She was now on top of me. I think she accidentally placed her leg in between my legs. As my crotch touched her leg I let out a moan, she smirked. I think now it may not have been an accident. 

She cupped my cheek and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Are you sure you want to do this? Because we can stop if you're not comfortable"

"Y-yes I-I'm ready"

"Bedroom?"

I nodded as she carried me upstairs while my legs were wrapped around her waist, I was kissing her neck, she was letting out small groans.

We reached the bedroom as Lena turned around and closed the door, she threw me on the bed.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-yes..."

"Yes what?" She said with a smirk

"Yes lena?"

"Oh Kara your so innocent it kills me... it's yes miss luthor to you baby"

My eyes widened... who knew lena could be like this... so sinister. I gulped "y-yes miss luthor"

She leant in close to my face "good girl" she whispered in my ear.

I gulped again

She started kissing down my neck and sucking on my pulse point. I felt her hands go to the bottom of my shirt. "This can come off now"

I nodded, she ripped my shirt off and threw it on the ground. She immediately started kissing me again.

I ran my hands up lenas body and to her hair, I ran my fingers through it. As I felt her hands grab mine and place them on the bed.

I pouted, "nu uh. No touching" she smirked

She went back to kiss my neck again. My eyes slammed shut as I bit my lip. Trying to suppress my moans of pleasure.