Chapter 4

Lenas pov
I pulled up to karas house. She walked out and I saw her lock the door. She looked so beautiful today I just kept staring at her. She was wearing skin tight blue jeans and a white crop top. I stopped staring because I know it probably looked weird and I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. She smiled at me and waved. "Hi miss" she said in that soft voice of hers that made me want to kiss her all over... what no! I didn't mean! Ugh never mind it would never happen. "Hey Kara, I told you we're outside of school you can call me lena" I think she blushed. Hehe she looks so cute.

The car ride wasn't as awkward as yesterday we talked about school and our personal life's. We were getting to know each other. I loved it. But I pulled up to where I was dropping Kara off. So we weren't seen together. I wouldn't want to get fired. "I'll see you in class later" I said as she got out the car and leaned back in "ok mi- lena. Bye" I loved it when she stuttered. It just shows me that I make her nervous.
*****
All my classes were just normal. It was now last period and I have karas class next. My heart fluttered at the thought of seeing her again. The door swung open and all the students came in pushing each other. I saw Kara again. She smiled at me as I smiled back.

Karas pov
I now had lenas lesson next. I was a bit nervous but I couldn't figure out why. I mean she's my teacher. I shouldn't get nervous around her. I walked in with everyone else. Straight away I saw lena looking at me so I smiled and she smiled back blushing. Do I really make her blush?

I sat down next to Winn. "Hey kar" "hi Winn" he tried to make conversation with me but I kept ignoring him and staring at miss Luthor when she was writing on the board. Hehe. I tried not to but she's like a goddess. I think she noticed me staring because she kept smiling and blushing.
******
Time went to quickly I just wanted to stare at her all day. I noticed I didn't do any of the work. I felt kinda bad. I grabbed all my stuff and walked towards the door with Winn. "Kara can I talk to you for a minute?" I get stopped as my goddess starts talking to me- I mean no not 'my' ugh. "I'll text you later Winn" I say as he walks out "ok bye kar" he shouts back.

"Did you want a lift back today?" she says to me she sounded nervous I don't know why. I know I'm clueless. I smiled at her "sure thanks" "ok I'll just grab my stuff and meet you outside" I walked out to the spot she dropped me off at as I didn't want her to get in trouble. She pulled up next to me and I got in her expensive black sports car.
******
We pulled up towards my house. She looked at me and smiled noticing I wasn't getting out the car yet. "Here we are then. Bye Kara" she said with a confused face as to why I wasn't leaving. I guess it was a little awkward... "would you like to come in for a coffee or something- I mean you don't have to- forget it it's stupid sorry bye miss" omg omg! Why did I just do that it's going to be so awkward between us now. Ugh and why did I have to ramble on. I looked over at her and she was blushing. I decided to start getting out the car- "I would love to" she said while grabbing my hand stopping me from leaving.

We both got into my house and she was just standing there looking so hot... omg! SHES IN MY HOUSE!!! "Um- you can sit down in there" I pointed to the living room and she walked over and sat neatly on the couch. "w-what would u l-like to drink?" Why am I stuttering! Ugh shut up Kara! "Water please" she's so hot. She's blushing awe. I walk into the kitchen and pour us both a glass of water. I walk back over to the couch and hand her a glass "thanks" she said looking at me. I sit next to her. Not to close. Just one space away.
"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Omg! That's so weird whyyy Kara why!

Lenas pov
Omg! I'm just sitting here in Kara Danvers house! It's so homey. Not like the large house I grew up in. It was far to big. I sometimes got lost. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Shes so cute when she's nervous. "Yeah sure" I reply as she gets up to get the remote. "What do you wanna watch?" Quickly lena think! "I guess anything" I see karas face light up as she smiles at me "let's watch the wizard of oz" I nod "does someone like musicals then?" That sounded so weird the way I said it "yep! There the best thing to watch ever" I smile at her. She's so adorable. *ping*

I think karas phone went of. I saw her get it out of her pocket and check it. She looks at her phone reading something and frowns. Her lip starts quivering. Her soft beautiful lips. She starts crying. "Kara? Kara? What's wrong?"
She unlocks her phone again and shows me the message. It was from mike. It was horrible and disgusting. It looked like a drunken text. It was all messy grammar. I just moved along to where Kara was sitting and hugged her tightly. She nuzzled her head into my neck. I could feel her breathing, I got a bunch of butterflies in my stomach.

I took my hand and placed my finger under her chin. I don't know what I was doing to be honest. I made her look at me. I saw the sadness in her eyes. "Kara don't let anyone make you feel sad. Ok. Mikes not worth the tears. He's rude and pathetic. Saying he's using you for- and that your ugly! Because I promise you. Your not ugly. Your beautiful."

I'm still holding her cute little face up to look at me. I look at her sad diamond eyes which were sparkling because of her tears. I look down to her lips which looked so soft I only wish I could feel them on mine. I leaned forward. I could hear Kara starting to breath faster. Did I do that to her? Hehe. I leaned in further till we were only inches apart. And kissed her.

A/N oooo I wonder what Karas gunna do about that... hehe. Part 5 coming out soon. Tell me some ideas in the comments xoxo