Harper's voice echoes through the vaulted ceilings, relieving me of having to respond to Kelly, "Mom! There's a pool!"

After Kelly made sure Harper was covered head to toe in sunscreen, the three of us headed outside. Sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water, I watch Harper swim the length of the pool several times over, talking to herself as she plays. Not long after, the back door opens and Harry saunters out.

He doesn't announce himself, but it only takes a moment before Harper notices the tall man walking towards us. "Harry!" she shouts, immediately swimming towards the edge of the pool. She pulls herself out and runs to him, water trailing after her, goggles still tight on her face.

Harry meets her in the middle and crouches to her level, lifting her up as Harper throws her arms around his neck. She completely soaks his black Gucci button-up, but if it bothers him he doesn't show. Instead there's a bright smile on his face and he situates Harper onto his hip.

"Pink and white polkadots," Harry says, lightly tugging at the strap of her swimsuit, "Very fashionable." Harper giggles, looking down at her tankini. "Nothing Peppa Pig though, what's that about?"

Harper pulls her goggles off her eyes finally, resting them on top of her bald head, "Peppa Pig is for babies. I don't watch that anymore," she says sassily. Harry's eyebrows shoot up in surprise, his mouth agape, "Well then I suppose me having an accent like Peppa isn't nearly as exciting anymore."

Harper shrugs her shoulders, "I still like that you talk funny. Are you going to come swimming?" Harry sets her back on her feet and straightens out his wet shirt.

"Maybe in a little bit, I was going to talk to your aunt first, but you go play." Harper nods her head dutifully before sprinting full speed to the pool, splashing us all in the process. It's good to see her so full of energy, still acting like a kid.

Harry slips off his shoes and cuffs the hem of his linen pants before taking a seat next to me, his feet gliding through the water. "How was the interview?" I ask, my eyes trained on Harper who's swimming like a mermaid now.

"The usual," he responds, "l didn't come over here to talk about the interview though." My brows furrow as I look to him, unsure of what this is about. Harry leans in slightly, his voice low enough that only I can hear, "I came over here to tell you that you look sexy in that bikini."

He presses his lips to the soft spot beneath my ear before pulling back, his eyes leaving me to look inconspicuous. My stomach does a flip, and I immediately look to make sure Kelly hadn't seen, knowing my blush probably makes whatever he said obvious.

"I also came over here to do this," Harry speaks up. Before I have time to register what's happening, his hands are pushing me and I'm being submerged face first into the pool.

Harry POV

After dinner I help Lily clean up the kitchen while Kelly coaxes Harper to take her medication. It hurts to hear her cries, her complaining how she hates the way it makes her feel, but it hurts even worse knowing how it affects Lilian. I can tell by the way that she gnaws on her lip that she's trying not to react, but she only ever chews on her lip when she's anxious or bothered by something. I love that she's so caring for her family, and she really sees Harper as her own. This whole thing has been really hard on her.

I squeeze her shoulder reassuringly as we brush past each other in the kitchen, and she immediately releases her lip from her teeth. I like that I have that kind of effect on her, the calming type. She calms me down too, more than she could know. I've been so stressed lately working on this new album that her presence is like a sanctuary.