Chapter 20

A/N: I'll tell you later when to play the song!! This is a fun one... Enjoy ;)

"So I was thinking," I start, climbing onto Harry. I'm straddling his lap with my hands on his chest while he's flat on his back, still in bed having just woken up from our nap, "We should go on a date to a burlesque club tonight."

Harry's eyes shoot up in surprise. His hands are resting on my waist, thumbs running up and down over my hip bones, "I'm not saying no, but why a burlesque club? And aren't you supposed to try and keep me away from women in lingerie?"

"There's this club called the Slipper Room in the Lower East side that's supposed to be amazing. Safia said it's a mix of classic burlesque and acrobatics, but also a comedy club of sorts? It's supposed to be quite the experience. And I'm not trying to keep you away from women lingerie because I trust you."

Harry's expression softens at the last part, "Then I would love to go on a date to a burlesque club with you, Lilian Jean," he rolls me over so I'm on my back, him hovering over me while he peppers my face in kisses. Giggles escape my lips until he places his warm mouth on mine, his lips working passionately. I give in for a little bit, but before I can get lost in it, I pull back.

"I would love to makeout with you all night, but I have to get ready," I whisper, giving him one last peck before sliding out from underneath him. I take my time on my makeup and it looks decent, but not like if a professional had done it. I never learned to do "glam" so my skill set only consists of natural looks. I went for glowy with neutral eyeshadows, a hint of gold which looks nice against my warm tan. Harry likes it better when I don't wear too much makeup so I know he'll like it.

I sort through my suitcase looking for something to wear. I only brought one dress, a silky number that covers enough but is still suggestive. I take extra caution pairing jewelry with it, going for a soft and airy look. I stare between two pairs of heels and go for the shorter ones, a pair of strappy white kitten heels. My ankle is still sore from rolling it last night and I don't want to push it.

For some reason this feels like our first real date

For some reason this feels like our first real date. All of our other dates have been for show or in private, trips to the beach or a car ride. But tonight we're going out in public as a real couple for the whole world to see. It makes me feel giddy, like a schoolgirl. Harry seems to be making me feel like that a lot lately.

Harry is sitting on the couch downstairs when I emerge, scrolling through his phone. He's dressed up in a pair of red and white plaid pants and a white button down, his silver cross necklace hanging from his neck. He looks perfect. There's something about the confidence he has to where absolutely anything that's so incredibly sexy.