Not A Chapter: Author, Konig, and his Reaction.

Russka: Mark is married again huh?

Sravsly: Yep.

Russka was relaxing on his four legged tank mech. He was on his way to the lab in Königsberg when Sravsly meets him on the way.

Russka: Interesting....

Sravsly: First, he was marrying shipgirls. Now, Guns?!!

Russka: Soon, Tanks.

Sravsly:*Sighs*What is happening to this world?

Russka: Anyway, I'll be going now, I have plans.

Sravsly: Okay. Oh! Russka!

Russka: Yes?

Sravsly: The Anti Siren weaponry is now being developed!

Russka: Perfect.... Our Empire would expand to the far corners of the unknown dimensions.

Sravsly: Why did you agree on this? The Sirend are our allies!

Russka: It's for the benefits. If the Sirens betray us, which is highly likely.... We have the necessary weapons to end them.

Sravsly: Yeah yeah.

Russka: Now Los!!

Sravsly:*Salutes*Jawhol!*Runs off*

Russka: Interesting.... Mark Wayne is married to guns now hmm?

But Russka starts having other thoughts.

Russka: Good for him...*Sniffs**Takes out picture*I'm lonely...*Sniffs*I will never have a family...

The picture contained a younger Russka with a yellow haired girl wearing glasses.

Russka: Konigsreich.*Sobs*It's been years.*Sobs* I wonder how happy are you in the afterlife..

Russka started crying silently.

Russka: Why...*Sobs*Why did you die instead of me?*Sniffs*

As the Author started to fail on bearing his pain, someone suddenly touches his shoulder.

???: Sir? Are you okay?

Russka: Was? Huh?!!

???: Ahhh!!

The Girl was jumped from the suddenly reaction. She began to slowly fall from the turret of the tank but before she could continue falling.

Russka: I got you!*Grabs the hand of the girl*

???: T-Thank you...

Russka: No problem.

The girl had light greyish hair.

Russka: What's your name young woman?

Königsberg: K-Konigsberg...

Russka: Ah yes. KMS- Königsberg..... Königsberg.. Königs...

Russka Gets off of the mech and stands on the snowy ground. Königsberg was standing in front of him, blushing.

Königsberg: Umm... Sir? Why were you crying?

Russka: It was nothing.*Touches the cheeks of Königsberg*

Königsberg was startled with the bold move the Author did, but she managed to hold it off.

Russka: Its been years since I last touched a beautiful face like yours.

Königsberg:*Blushes*Huh?

Russka: Oh! Sorry.

Königsberg: No. It was fine..... What is your name again?

Russka: Russka Jaeger. How in the world are you here?

Königsberg:*Blushes*Oh! Umm.. I..

Russka: Were you following me?

Königsberg: What?!! Umm.. Uhh...

Russka:*Sighs*Don't lie.

Königsberg:*Sighs*Yes. I did follow you.

Russka was shocked. He had never expected a shipgirl to follow him.

Russka: I.. I...

Königsberg: It's okay. You can continue on your journey now....

Königsberg turns around and was about to go back until she suddenly gets hugged.

Königsberg: Sir?!! Sir....

Russka: Many years have passed since I hugged a woman...

Königsberg: Why?

Russka: My Best Friend was... Taken away from me by the Sirens....*Sniffs*

Königsberg: Oh. Sorry......

Russka: But the feeling of hugging you... Is like her.... The one I lost, feels like I'm still hugging her...

Königsberg:*Blushes even more*Ummm... Sir?

Russka: Sorry. My bad.*Let's go*

Königsberg was still blushing of what Russka did, but deep inside she liked it.

Russka: Anyway, I'll be going to my hometown, Königsberg, Königsberg.

Königsberg: Oh! Ok.

Russka: Let's meet again soon.*Gives a paper*Here, have my number.

Königsberg: Umm.. Thank you.*Takes the paper*

Russka: No.. Thank you for making me happy at the moment of despair.

Russka climbs up the turret and opens the hatch of the tank. He then gets inside and drives his walking mech away.

Königsberg:*Blushes while heart beats faster*Your welcome....

At Russka..

After that 'incident', Russka had new found happiness. He finally felt happiness during his depressing times after so long. After he shrugged it off, he continued thinking.

Russka: Why is everyone in the Author Alliance practicing Polygamy? I don't like this at all. Stalin's name is Papa Stalin. Its not normal, only a mad man would calm himself that. He was supposed to be cammed premiere Stalin! And he has a son?!! Why is this getting weirder and weirder??! I really don't like this at all. The Soviets are commies, and commies barely even join an alliance. But the Soviet Empire is joining capitalists!
Why is the Author Alliance breaking the Ideology barrier?!! I need answers!
And how can a old Ottoman ship sink the new Japanese ones?!! This is ruining the real history! Even Indonesia are supposed to be controlled by the Dutch! Argh!

(End of Chapter)

A/N: Author is currently busy with other things so he would update the books less. Plus his losing ideas for the book. He plans on redoing it. That's all comrades.

 That's all comrades