Not A Chapter: Final Battle.

(Author will make this Big Bad Boi at the top his minions).

(One hour after fight against army)

Syria, Grey Ghost, and Codmplayer unleashed a Clusterfuck of bullets at Russka.

Syria: It's no use! He can't be damaged!

Grey Ghost: What are we gonna do?!

Then three Serp's fell from the sky.

Downneck: Holy Blyat! Those bitches are huge!

Then one of the Serp's raced its sickles and was about to impale Mark but missed.

Markwindle: Die!*Fires MG-42.*

The bullets were like paper balls being thrown. Mark's gun couldn't damage the Serp.

Serp:*Raises Sickle and aims at SyriaandIraq*.

Syria: Not again.*Gets brutally impaled by the Sickle*.

Codmplayer: Holy sh*t!*Fires Gun but gets brutally impaled by another Serp*.

Then Forest saw a gas tank at the back of the robot.

ThoughtfulForest: Aim for that Gas Tank!

Before he could reload his gun, a Serp slashed him and tore him in half.

Markwindle: Forest!

Downneck: Die Blyat!!*Unleashes Holy Bullets at the Serp's Gas tank*.

The First Serp exploded and its parts and limbs fell off. The Two other Serps raised their sickles and Matthbpilot and SKK Justin.

Matt: Holy shit help!*Gets sliced and brutally torn in half.*

Justin: You can't take me alive!*Fires gun at the Gas Tank but still gets brutally impaled but just in time to kill the Serp*.

The Last Serp pinned Downneck to the ground before he could reach the Gas Tank.

Downneck: I failed you Shoukaku-chan.*Gets torn in half*.

Markwindle, Jean Carlo, and Shido was the last one standing. The Serp had its two Sickles full of blood.

Markwindle: Fire everything you've got!*Fires Gun*.

Jean Carlo and Shido: Ahhhh!!!*Charges but gets sliced in half with one swipe*.

Markwindle was the last.

Markwindle: You bloody Nazi. I'm gonna kill you!

Russka ordered the Serp to walk back. Russka was the last boss.

Russka:*Raises his hands and a cloud of Mustard Gas began revolving around him*.

Markwindle: What is this?!

Russka: Your demise.*Aims his hand at Mark and Unleashes a strong cloud of of Mustard Gas as Markwindle.

Markwindle: My family... I have to survive!!!

Suddenly a sword appeared on his hand that was so bright that it illuminated the whole area.

Russka: Nani?!!

Then Mark aimed his sword and charged at Russka. But he was blocked by the Serp who pinned him to the ground.

Markwindle: Argh!!*Gets pinned down*.

Then Russka walked near Mark. His eyes of his Gas Mask were cracked.

Russked: Nice try but it seems you lost. Serp! Tear him apart!

Serp:*Robotic Sounds*.

Markwindle: Argh!!

Before The Serp could tear Mark into shreds, the Serp exploded.

Russka: What?!!

Russka was caught off guard.

Markwindle: Die!!*Stabs Russka in the Back*.

Russka: Argh!!*German Pain Sounds.*

Markwindle: You thought I was alone.

Victor managed to get through the pocket dimension.

Victor: My Panzerfaust was epic.

Russka: Impossible! I'm the Author! I'm the Author!!!*Explodes and turns into gas*.

Markwindle stood up exhausted. The corpses of the Authors was littering the area. They did it. Russka was no more or so they thought. They didn't realize that they were all asleep and they were just dreaming the same dream. Russka was alive, somewhere in the Multiverses, waiting to Strike. He will be back but the pain he suffered when he got stabbed in the chest in the dream was still there. Soon all the Authors waked up.

(End of Chapter).