Chapter 10: Deutschlands Finest.

(I really like that Bismark art so I remade it into a countryball version. It's the one at the top. Please give me your impressions.)

Purifier: Shit! There's too many planes!!!

Siren 1: What are we supposed to do!?!!

Siren 2: I told you not to send those Orochis! We could have at least better AA than what we have right now!

Purifier: Silence!!!! We are retreating! All our forces will be overwhelmed! Call back all the Sirens willing to not countinue! Retreat to the portal!

Then a large explosion was heard near them.

*BOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Purifier: What the hell happened?!!

Then a Mushroom cloud followed by a cloud of dust was seen over the now destroyed Harbour.

Siren 1: They fired again! Run!!!

All the Sirens then ran to the other side of the Portal. Meanwhile the Countryballs were now beggining to move.

GermanyBall: Nice shot kammerad!

SouveranBall: Jawhol!

PrussiaBall: Advance!!

NaziBall:*Charges with flamethrower*Seig Heil!!!!!!!

All the Germans in the army charged straight at the base.

SouveranBall: Fur Ze Uni Souveran!!!*Burns Walls*.

Then a lot of Tiger 1, Panthers, Leopards, Panzer 4's, and Mouse Tank's trampled on the defences.

PrussiaBall: Guten Tag Dummkopfs!!!*Fires shell at the Turret.*

Siren Gaurd 1: Eeekk! Fire all of them!!!!

The Turrets mowed down the incoming Panzers but then the Germans retreated.

GermanyBall: Retreat!!! I can handle this!!

PrussiaBall: Do you want to do it Deutschland?

GermanyBall: Yes!*Fuses with Prussia*.

NaziBall: Everyone retreat! Germany is becoming Reichtangle!!!

UKBall: Holy hell he's growing too big.

USABall: Way too big.

USSRBall: Comrades. Would we attack?

UKBall: No. They can handle this. You are our only support along with the Winged Hussars.

PolandBall: Oh my. Reichtangle is back!!!

Germany finally stopped the transformation and they saw a giant Rectangle with the flag of the German Reich on it. He is wearing a Pickehaulbe and has a canister full of Mustard Gas. It was Reichtangle.

Reichtangle: Guten Tag....

Siren Gaurd 2: Oh my God what the hell is that thing?!!

Reichtangle was so tall that it shadowed the defences. Then Reichtangle released the Mustard Gas and hot lazers from his eyes. Many Sirens were chocking along with many fires and burnt corpses.

Siren Gaurd 1: I.. Can't.. Breath!!!

Siren Gaurd 2: HELP!!!

The Fires raged on the Sirens struggled to stop it.

Reichtangle: Guten Tag...*Fires Lazers and Machine guns at the Sirens*.

Siren Gaurd 3: He's doing it again!! Run!!!*Gets Vaporized by the Lazers*.