Chapter 8: Counter-Attack.

(It's Nazi time.)

The seas were quiet. So quiet. The sky was less cloudy in the sea. Many things were peaceful. Tester Beta and Observer Alpha were on a remote island waiting for Purifier to return.

Observer: I bet she already died.

Tester: Impossible! We upgraded her to her to limit! We even sent a pre-built Orochi! How can anyone survive that!

Observer: Don't you remember what Arbiter said?

(FLAHBACK):

Arbiter: Now remember. Our new enemy seems to contain the power of a country. They seem to do whatever they want. The reason I'm telling you this is the fact that one of those balls found this place while riding a horse for some reason in the ocean. I'm giving you a Pre-Built Orochi but do not underestimate our new enemy. That ball that came here suddenly summoned shit ton of horses and destroyed all the Siren Ships it managed to come across. However we manage to capture it and sedate it. Unfortunately it can't be sedated again. If it wakes up, were dead. It's expected that we will call them countryballs. That sleeping countryball is literally a time bomb. We have only three days before it wakes up. Now go!!!

(Flashbacks end):

Tester: Those things are really powerful! How can we fight them!?!

Observer: I don't know....

Suddenly they heard a large screeching sound of planes.

Observer: What is that sound?

Tester: Oh no...

In the distance, a dark cloud was seen. No. It was not a cloud.. But STUKAS!!! Then there were Zeppelin's that had runways on top of it that was releasing more STUKAS!

Observer: Shit! We have to leave! They are coming!!!!

Tester Beta:*Opens portal*Goo!!

(1 Day earlier):
It was morning and most of the building's were either damaged or destroyed. The once beautiful Sakura trees were nothing but charred wood. Some the Shipgirls were being treated by a makeshift hospital Poland made.
While the other countryballs were trying to stabilize the capsized ships.

San Diego: My Ship...*Cries*.

SaudiBall: Don't worry oil lover. We will help you. One. Two. Three. Pull!!!

PalestineBall: It's heavy!!!!

TurkeyBall: Oh my Allah!!!

Then San Diego's ship was finally stabilized.

San Diego: Thank you!

SaudiBall: No problems.

While all the shipgirls were all talking, Souveran was talking to the higher ups of the Azurlane.

Bismark: So your Souveran? You kinda remind me of someone.... Someone I liked.....

SouveranBall: I wonder who would that be fellow German.

Nagato: The surprise-attack from the Sirens caused a massive blow to the Azurlane. We shipgirl's are afraid to tell that we can't immediately retaliate...*Sighs*.

???: We can!!!

Then all the leaders looked at who was talking.

Queen Elizabeth: What?!?! Attacking the Sirens now?!?!!

Yorktown: But that's too dangerous for you UK and the other countryballs.

UKBall: We can fight. Who can defeat an enemy when an entire nation turned into a being fights them?!

Littorio: I agree. It would be dangerous for us to fight. Less us settle for awhile while our Allies do all the work.

Yorktown: Agreed.

UKBall: Good! Souveran! Follow me! We're talking to Germany.

(Le timeskip):

GermanyBall: So your saying we attackings the enemy head on??

SouveranBall: Yes.

GermanyBall:*Laughs evily and activates flamethrower*Then we shall give them the blunt of their demise.

UKBall: France will stay tho. He was heavily wounded ever since a bomb hit his side.

USABall: I hope they have oil. I will help you 'liberate' them.

RussiaBall: Good comrades!

JapanBall then yells at the radio: All Countryballs! We are attacking the enemy head on! Show them no mercy!!

Observer found Purifier's head after they saw it go through a portal. Purifier was revived. Now the three Sirens were about to tell Arbiter the news.

Observer: Arbiter.... We have.... Bad news....

Arbiter:*Sighs*The fleet was defeated I know...

Tester: Not that... Something is coming here....

Arbiter's eyes suddenly opened wide.

Arbiter: Who dares come here?!!?!!

Observer: They.... The...

Arbiter: Who?!?!

Observer: The Balls.

As Observer finished talking, Arbiter froze. She then began to smile sadistically but with fear.

Arbiter: Send all our fleets to the front of the incoming attackers. We will show them not to mess with our Interdimensional Empire.

(Time skip brought to you by Shtorm, Kamodo, and Hindenburg staring at German Reich ball, Souveran, and USSRBall.)

The first fleet was being sent forward while the other five fleets were being grouped into one big fleet.

Siren 1: Soooo... We are facing enemies that can summon anything they want?

Siren 2: Yes...

Siren 1:*Shows fear*Then.... Why were we sent first???

Siren 3: I don't know.....

Just then they heard many humming noises of Planes. Then screeches of Jets. Then they saw. A giant storm cloud in the distance with giant blimps with Swatsika's. There were also many ships in the sea.

Siren 1: Oh my Gawd....

Siren 2: Retreat we can't face the..

Before she could finish, she was shot from far away.

Siren 1: Nooooo!!!!

Then there was a mist that covered the enemies. Then From the mist, a shape, a ship is taking form. And the Silence of the Seas are bound to drift into the storm!!!! Sight of Power!!! Show of Force!!!! Raise the anchor battleship's plotting it's course!!!
Then Bismark was followed by UBS-Kamodo from the right and on the left was followed by Yamato.
On the far left there was Shtorm and on the far right there was The Aircraft carriers: Prince of Wales, Queen Elizabeth, and Enterprise (Modern).
In the sky many Zeppelin's were now releasing their Jets. On the sea there was tanks and horses miraculously moving on waves like it was a field. Their death was near.
Siren 1: Fire!!!

All the Siren ships fired at the Countryballs. But they all missed. Then all the planes speeded up and was now closing in the Sirens. They released their torpedoes. Three thousand Torpedoes were seen in the Ocean.

Siren 5: Run!!!

All the Sirens were about to retreat when the Horses that were being ridden by weird countryballs wearing wings stabbed them with a spear.

???: SIEG HEIL!

???: Kurwa!!

???: God save the Queen!

???: Freedom!!!

???: BANZAI!!

???: FUR SOUVERAN!

???: URA!!

As they looked backed dying, they saw figures like God's. They knew it was the end of the Sirens.

(That's the End of this Chapter. God curse the WIfI!)

Country Ball Anime Adventures(Azur lane)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें