Chapter 24: The Showdown.

(Dot mind the cover photo. I don't have any pics)

Author:*Coughs*Continuing with the cliff hanger. God the medication for me to get revived do have side effects.

RussiaBall: Comrade. What happened when I was away?

Serbia then fixes his Eye patch.

SerbiaBall: Out friends managed to get to this dimension because of the Sirens.

RussiaBall: Wait. So KGB is here?

SerbiaBall: Yes?

RussiaBall in mind:*USSR Anthem*

SerbiaBall: Ummm... Rossiya?

RussiaBall: Yes comrade.

SerbiaBall: Are you okay.

USSRBall: Yes comrades.

Russia turns to USSR.

SerbiaBall: Looks like it's time boys.

The Yugoslav balls merged together forming.....

YugoslaviaBall: It's a good day to be united again comrade.

UkraineBall: Correct comrades. WE are now United again.

Just then, Nato approached the group, Menacingly!

*Menacing symbols*

USSRBall: Ho! Your approaching US? Instead of doing your dirty capitalist works you approach US?

NATOBall: Cause I can't stop the Cold War without getting closer.

USSRBall: Then come close as you like.

USSR skill Activation: Iron Curtain.

All Slav nations neat him can't be affected by the attacks of his enemies. In order to hurt them, they must directly attack USSR.

Nato skull Activation: Proxy War.

All nations that have Communists will have a civil war. Whoever gets the most help, gets to keep their ideology. If the capitalist wins, then good luck for Freedom.

Author: Proxy war and Iron curtain skill are too overpowered if it really is in the game. However, the most Superior of them all is USSR's skill.

Ukraine and Yugoslavia suddenly divided and Vietnam and both Korea's joined in the fight.

Location: Normania.

Normania was depressed like Finland.

Author: I can't think of other ways to represent them Syria.

NormaniaBall: Greater Nordics!*Drinks Vodka*Our great land stands strong!

Normania didn't realize there was a portal under him and he fell.

Location: Uni Empire(What the f**k Is this Kaiserreich version of Souveran?!!)

I can't add shit cause I don't know the history of this new nation. Just imagine him falling in a portal.

Tirp's POV:

It was a busy day in the Ironblood base. Many Ironblood ships were doing their daily lives. Germany balls(Minus East Germany) were doing their own shit. Hipper was now immune to her sister's Teasing. However, Prinz Eugen began to get depressed. So Germany did his move.

Tirpitz: She's inside.

GermanyBall: Danke You.*Enters room*

We can see a Depressed Eugen in her bed, crying.