Part 7: Chaos in the party.

The sun has already set. It is time! The party will now start!

At 6:00AM, all the faction's, except Northern Parliament, have already arrived and are now sitting in their respective seats.

San Diego: Soo... Is this how the new speaker works.

USABall: Yes. Don't crank it to high though.

San Diego: Ok.

Saratoga: USA? May I ask you a question?

USABall: Yes? What is it?

Saratoga: What did you do to me in the future?

USABall: Ummm...*Nuke flashbacks*. Good things. Now go!

Then San Diego and Saratoga came out.

San Diego: WATASHI WA NUMBA WAN!!!

The noise was so loud that when Serbia who was outside of the building heard it he yelled.

SerbiaBall: Holy sh*t!?!

UkraineBall: Damn! Those capitalist speakers are so loud!!

Everyone in the building were also disoriented. Some countryballs and shipgirls began to yell.

PolandBall: Okay that was loud! Crank it down!!

The noise was cranked down.

San Diego: Sorry for the minor inconvenience. Tonight we are starting the party for the unification of Azur lane and Crimson Axis. Thanks to our new Allies, we were able to quickly finish the preparations early. Now let it begin!

Few hours went by in the party. Many of the shipgirls and countryballs were talking to each other while some of the Ironblood were having a drinking competition with the Eagle Union.

San Diego: The winner will have their faction rewarded the best room for the night.

George Washington: Bring it on!*Starts to drink*.

Tirpitz: You dare!*Starts to drink also*.

North Carolina: You can do it little sis!

Bismark: You can do it Tirpitz!

Few minutes went by.

George Washington: Bring.*Hic.
*It.*Hic* On!

Tirpitz: How pathetic.... Too... Early... Why.. Are there... 4 figures?

Then George Washington and Tirpitz passed out in the same time.

San Diego: And the winner goes to!!! It's a tie!!!

USABall: Aww man...

Nagato: Well that was pretty fast.

JapanBall: Yes it was fast...

Nagato: It was quick. Considering the two faction's are heavy drinkers.

JapanBall: Correct.

Nagato: So. Are you concerned by Akagi and Kaga?

JapanBall: Yes. You should keep monitoring them because they are starting to get even more depressed even to the point of trying to help the Sirens.

Nagato: But how can we help them? They refuse every counseling we give them.

JapanBall: I will finds way.

UKBall: My.. How easy does a German ship and a American ship pass out in a drinking contest.*Sips tea*.

Warspite: To be fair, their both Heavy drinkers.*Sips tea.*

Hood: It's so funny how they sleep like that.*Sips tea.*