Chapter 12: Lessons.

(North Union event waiting again just to get Chapayev.)

Azur Lane Base:

Laffey: Me.. Sleepy....*Sleeps beside Javelin.

Javelin: My... You should sleep early.

Z23: I'm wondering. Who are the countryballs? They seem to be a force that can't be stopped.

Ayanami: According to elder Japan, they are Nations turned into beings. They basically are Gods if your too weak.

Z23: What bugs me also is Germany. He has multiple sides to his personality. He even punched Roon in the face! He's too powerful.

Javelin: At least he has the side of mercy on him.

Ayanami: It's getting dark.*Yawns*I'm sleepy....

Z23: How can we sleep... The dorms are heavily damaged and most of the buildings were leveled.. We can only sleep in our ships..

Ayanami: Do you want a sleepover?

Javelin: Yes please!

Meanwhile at the repaired Royal gardens, the Leaders of the Azurlane were having a little meeting.

Bismark: From what I've heard, the Sirens were pushed back. We only have 2 months to prepare for an even more gruesome invasion.

Queen Elizabeth: Looks like we have enough time to rest. How's the rebuilding going?

Akashi: According to Saudi Arabia nya.*Remembers what happened in the store*Never mind nya.

Flashback's one day earlier:

Akashi: Welcome to Akashi's store nya.

Saudi Arabia was searching for weapons.

SaudiBall: Do you having a equipments?

Akashi: Yes nya. Here you go.*Shows T3 Equipment*. It's price is 1000 gems nya.

SaudiBall:*Laughs*Are there discounts?

Akashi: No nya.

Saudi then was pissed.

SaudiBall:*Laughs Evily and has dark aura surrounding him*No discount?

Akashi:*Shakes*Umm... no.. discount nya...

SaudiBall: Lower it*Smashes counter*.

Akashi: How about.. 500 Gems nya??*Scared*.

SaudiBall: Lower for Allah's sake.*Eyes turn red*.

Akashi in mind: Why is it getting hotter inside here?

Akashi: 50 gems.. Nya?

SaudiBall: Good.*Gives 50 Gems*I'm watching you..
*leaves*.

Akashi: Oh my gosh that was scary..

Flashback end:

Enterprise: The countryballs who stayed behind has done significant repairs to the base. Many buildings are beginning to become functional again due to the help of the Countryballs.

Nagato: Where is Japan? I've never seen him since he arrived here.

Yorktown: I don't know

Meanwhile at Russia:(For you Downneck.)