Part 3: Discovery.

GermanyBall:"China what?"

USABall:"Don't you know?"

GermanyBall:"Not knowings what the frick is going onings."

RussiaBall:"Nihon thinkings China's game, Azur lane, is wearings dimension we locating comrade."

UKBall:"Can't believe it's made in china. I really liked your version though Japan."

JapanBall:"Thanks but we need finding answers to how we getting heres."

As they were talking, the cleveland sisters were also questioning who the hell those countryballs are.

Cleveland:"Those are your leaders?"

Denver:"They look like balls!"

IndonesiaBall:"Why yes. Those balls are leaders of countryball."

Cleveland:"Can I talk to them?"

IndonesiaBall:"Yeah surings."

Cleveland:*Goes to the CountryBall leades*"Hey!"

UKBall:"Yes mate?"

Cleveland:"You are in the ocean! The ocean is not safe for creatures li.."

UKBall:"Don't you know me?"

Cleveland:"Umm. No."

UK was triggered because he was looked down at even though he was once an empire. Also he controls the Royal Navy.

USABall:"Calm down dad. Those girls didn't mean to hurt you.

UKBall:*sighs*"Yeah your right son."

JapanBall:*looks at Cleveland*"Hey! Can you helpings us finding land?"

Cleveland:"Well sure. Follow us!"

The Cleveland sisters then went the opposite way and saile towards Azur lane.

JapanBall in radio:"Alright Nations! Follow those shipgirls!"

The ships then sailed and followed the Cleveland sisters.

(Meanwhile back at Azur lane):

Enterprise:"Damn. Why are those girls taking so long! They know that we are tired on preparing for the celebration and they just left us to sortie. And why of all things in the night!?!"

Enterprise was pissed of how the Cleveland sisters just left the other shipgirls while they were preparing for the party.

???:"Hey sis! Did those lazyheads leave us?"

Enterprise:"Oh hey Hornet! Well they did say that they were going to sortie but why in the night?"

Hornet:"Maybe that was an excuse just so they could not help on the decorations."

Then the two carriers spotted something in the horizon.

Enterprise:"Are those.. Ships?"

Hornet:"Wait. If Akagi and Bismark's ships are back at the harbor, then why are they there?"

???:"Hello can anyone read me over?"

Someone suddenly talked at Enterprise's radio.

Enterprise:"Umm. Yes. Who is this?"

???:"We will talk later. For now, do you still have free space for our ships?"

Enterprise:"Yes."

???:"Good. May the royal navy bless you."

Hornet:"Royal Navy? Why does that guy know the royal navy?"

Now the ships were nearing closer to Azur lane and the cleveland sisters were the first to arrive.

Cleveland:"Enterprise!"

Enterprise:"Where the hell you girls have you been?"

Denver:"We found some people, or shouls I say, balls."

Enterprise:"Balls?"

Then they saw something coming out of the sea.

Hornet:"Holy sh*t is that a tank?!!?"

Cleveland:"Well I don't know how he did it."

Enterprise:"He?"

Then the hatch opens.

???:"In the motherland, physics obey your laws comrade capitalist."

Hornet:"What the f**k did he just say?"

RussiaBall:"Well you questioning the might of russian engineering. Using imagination is better than usings physics."

Then another tank came out of the sea.

???:*opens hatch*:"Yes comrade russia! Glorious soviet imagination rules.

RussiaBall:"Yes comrade Ukraine. Soviet technolgy is best!"

UkraineBall:"I still missings glorious Soviet Union."

RussiaBall:"Yeah I knowings comrade. But we still comrades."

Hornet:"Hey! Can you get your tanks out of the water because it is so disturbing to watch!"

RussiaBall:"Shut up capitalist!"

Hornet:"What did he call me?"

Cleveland:"Well they are actually the former Northern Parliament in their world and they are just balls."

???:"Hey girls!"

Hornet:"Who is that?"

Cleveland:"Oh.. He might be familliar to you."

???:"Freedom is best!"

Enterprise and Hornet:"United States?"

USA road a speedboat to skip the long wait on the ship.

USABall:"my gosh. It seems my carriers have turned into shipgirls."
Enterprise :"Umm.. Are you my.. Creator?"
USABall:"Well yes actually. This feels awkward."
Hornet:"Why are you a ball?"
USABall:"That's how we exist."
RussiaBall:"Comrade capitalist! Where can we parkings IS-2s?"
Enterprise:"You can park it at the harbor but please be aware that many will be confused when they see you riding a tank in the ocean."
UkraineBall:"Where's Serbia by the way?"
RussiaBall:"He decidings alone in ship."
UkraineBall:"Ok."

Now all the ships have arrived at have parked in the harbor. As the countryballs were about to leave the ships...

???:"Siren bombing raid incoming!"

The Sirens decided to bombard the ships with many bombs to cripple the Azur lane.

GermanyBall:"AHH schnitzel!"
UKBall in radio:"Attention all ships! Do whatever you can to f**k Those Aliens!"

Then all the country balls proceeded to the anti air guns of their ships to destroy the planes.

(Finished this chapter. I NEED to get those baguette ships From The event.)