Chapter 27: Another world.

Souveran was running as fast as he could. He had gone to multiple dimensions but he needs to return to his comrades. He was currently on the sea, being chased by many Sirens. Unknown to him, this was the book of Syria. Kristal Fleet book to be exact.

Author: I'm gonna give you Syria the right to put SouveranBall in your book. We're having an official Crossover.

SouveranBall:*Pants*I think I lost them!

In the distance we can see Sirens trying to find Souveran.

Siren 1: There he is!

Siren 2: Get him!

SouveranBall: Oh no you won't!

Souveran tries activating his flamethrower but what happened next made him panic.

SouveranBall: No fuel?!! Sceiße!*Throws the flamethrower away*Gotta go fast!

Souveran's whole arsenal of weapons were now used. He needs to run.

SouveranBall: I... Can't... Take.... More!

Before Souveran could pass out, he saw a someone shooting at the Sirens. His riggings were similar to the shark riggings of the Ironblood but had different color scheme and their teeth was less sharp but bigger in size. It was Kamodo.

Kamodo: Who.. Are you?

SouveranBall: Your nation.*Passes out*

Kamodo was dumbfounded but he knew he can trust him. So he carried Souveran and sailed away.

What happens next will now be wrote by Syria.

Location: Azurlane base.

USABall: Damn. Souveran is taking so long to return! It's been a month!

GermanyBall: Maybe he was taken by the Sirens. Gott hopes he will be safe.

USABall: Anyway, what are we gonna do? We still have few more weeks to prepare for an invasion.

GermanyBall: That's why I indoctrinated my ships.

USABall: Oh yeah.

GermanyBall: I've put lots of Howitzers in the fields of the massive island. Azurlane base might be the high priority target for the Sirens. The other bases seem to be not gather the Siren's attention. In the meantime, we prepare for a party.

USABall: I hope you don't get too drunk.

GermanyBall: What do you me.. Right.*Drunk Nazis yt video flashback*

USABall: Let's go. It's getting night time.

The sunset was absolutely beautiful. Well every sunset is beautiful no matter where you are.

USABall: The Sunset reminds of something.

GermanyBall: What is that something?

USABall: Castle Bravo.

GermanyBall: Haha yes.

USABall: I got to tell you something important. I couldn't tell you yesterday cause I was busy.

GermanyBall: What is it?

USABall: Here.*Gives Germany the file*

GermanyBall:*Takes out paper*
Anomaly-Kristall world: Alternate Azurlane.

Log 124: It's confirmed that there are multiple versions of a universe. However, there is one that is strikingly similar to the world where we are currently on. It's starting to connect to our world and we'll be experiencing a crack in reality in the near future. Fortunately, the Sirens in our world will not be able to reach us. Unfortunately, the Sirens in the other dimension will attack us. We detected this due to many radio waves of unidentified ships in the frequencies of our radios. We may potentially be able to reach out to them.