Chapter 17: The Alliances and the Bloody Sirens.

(Do not anger Downneck for I have given him DieselPunk tech!)

It was a boring day in the abandoned UN building. EUBall and NATOBall were cleaning up the dirty building. Ever since the countryballs left, the alliances balls were busy arguing on what the f**k Happened to their nations. Meanwhile ASEAN was busy planting Rice Fields and claiming to be super patriotic. Also UN, CIA, KGB, and FBI were in the other building discussing on what happened. MittleEuropa and Greater Germanic Reich Ball were I'm another building discussing German stuff.

UNBall: Soooo.... What the f**k Happened to our comrades?

KGBall: Comrade. Do not be troubled comrade. We have cameras everywhere and we can watch where they go to comrade.

FBIBall: You think?

CIABall: Let's watch.

Soon the computer revealed the footage and where the countryballs go. North Korea was pressing a button while near China and they all were suck by a giant portal. The footage ended with the camera getting destroyed because of a shockwave.

UNBall: So your saying they all went through a giant portal?

CIABall: Correct.

FBIBall: Now that pretty weird. But not as weird as Area 51.

CIABall: I checked your search history brother.*Laughs*Why are you searching for so many lolis?

When FBI heard it, he burst instantly into anger.

FBIBall: What the f**k Did you see?!!!

CIABall: Nuclear codes and lots of Lolis.

FBIBall: I hope you don't realize what's the use of the Nuke codes.

CIABall: Relax. They are now being used to unlock files in your secret folder if your computer. It seems you are a lolicon, who protects Lolis, I'm proud of you.

FBIBall: Grr.... Stop touching my stuff!!!

KGBall:*Laughs*It's okay comrade.

UNBall: Can we cut this crap already?!!! Now how do we rescue our countries!!?

KGBall: CIA has all of the information Comrade.

CIABall: Ok. I made a secret project called...

Before he could continue, a explosion was heard.

CIABall: Crap!

FBIBall: Who the hell attacked us?!!

They could see from the window, Nato and EU yelling to a giant floating woman in the sky.

FBI and CIA: Did an alien escape Area 51??

???: Hello poor Countryballs. Your time of death has arrived!

Suddenly a giant portal engulfes the entire base.

FBIBall: Were all gonna die!!!

Before they could scream even more, the next thing they knew, their base is on the middle of a Ocean.

UNBall: Where the hell did that whore send us?!!

Then the German balls came out.

MittleEuropaBall: Where z hell are we?!!

G.G.RBall: I don't know Kammerad. I hope there are Nazis here.

MittleEuropaBall: No! I hope Prussians are here!!

G.G.RBall: No! I hope Nazis are here!!

MittleEuropaBall: No! I hope Germans are here..

Now the two stopped fighting and looked around. They saw Asean still busy planting rice while EU and Nato were unconscious.