Not A Chapter: Assassination.

(Let's piss the Author alliance. What could go wrong? Also this chapter is a reboot of the original Not A Chapter. Need a story while waiting for the real Book chapter to be published.)

It's is a stormy night in Berlin, Capital of the Prussian Empire. A Federation assassin carrying a gun is seen waiting for a certain man to appear. The capital was blind of the existence of the Federation. It was situated on South East Asia and was the formal colony of the German Reich after kicking out the Spanish and the British.

*Footsteps*

A man wearing a Kaiserlacht uniform is seen walking in an allyway where the Assassin was. He was officer John Brunhilde, one of the lower ranking officials of the Empire. He was a Nazi sympathizer and also a spy for the Federation.

John: I've been expecting you kammerad.

???: Welcome.

The assassin comes out of hiding and reveals his face. His name was Eisenhand, a undercover Nazi assasin and also a Nazi sympathizer.

Eisenhand: Tomorrow is the anniversary of the marriage of Nagato and Markwindle Ja?

John: Ja. Unfortunately, he will not be our primary target.

Eisenhand: I know. Who is?

John gives Eisenhand a picture.

Eisenhand: I see.

John: Remember, he will be present on the anniversary.

Eisenhand: Any news about the exiles?

John: Yes, plenty. Argentina is jam packed with Nazi supporters but they are against our version of Nazism. If we can convince them to join us then we will have a perfect base of operations. This man on the picture can trigger that.

Eisenhand: Any news about the Sirens?

John: Ja. We have made a temporary alliance with them.

Eisenhand: Why are we Suddenly helping them?

John: Because they can make the Alliance pre-occupied with them that they will forget that we are stationing are troops at the Ocean border of Indonesia and Malaysia. Conquering them will easily extinguish all threats in our ocean conquest.

*Thunder*

Eisenhand: Then what will the Federation do?

John: Do a precise Blitzkrieg on China and stop at the border of the Soviet Union.

Eisenhand: Then?

John: Invade Russia until we reach Moscow. The fall of Russia will trigger the Ottomans into fortifying their Russian-Ottoman border that they will forget we also  stationed our troops on the border of China and the Ottomans.

Eisenhand: What happens next?

John: If we managed to convince the Argentinians, Europe will be under an invasion. Of course the Prussians will use their overpowered navy that can annhilate us.

Eisenhand: So your saying...

John: Yes. After we kill this man on the picture, we kill (Redacted)

Eisenhand: Then that will put the navy on dissaray?

John: Correct. He says that numbers don't match might but what if Numbers and Might came together?

Eisenhand: Then its Turkey shoot.

John: Exactly. For now, we wait. We are invading the Japanese mainland.

Eisenhand: Why are you invading the Japs all of a sudden?