Chapter 15: The Kaisermarine.

(The Picture at the top is Ironblood but we  instead in the Kaiserreich universe. They are called the Kaisermarine. That's for you Markwindle. Next will be Winterblood/ Souveran Navy then the RED fleet. PM if you want your own fleet from your book's to have a emblem and a name. I'm very creative.)

While the Countryballs and the Shipgirls were talking to each other after the Incident, Prussia ventured off.

PrussiaBall: Many days since I left here and now the base looks ok. Too bad people don't wear Pickehaulbes.

Then Prussia number to a familiar shipgirl.

PrussiaBall: KMS-Hipper?

Since Prussia is the imperilistic side of Germany, he knows everything what Germany did. So does Nazi.

Hipper: Umm.... Father?

PrussiaBall: It seems you greatly improved. Wait till Germany hears this. Anyway, I'm Prussia. I'm the Imperialism version of Germany. Still contain most of his memories. He can see us from my perspective since we are one soul.

Hipper had hard time understanding what Prussia said.

Hipper: So Father can see us using your eyes?

PrussiaBall: Of course!

Germany in telepathy: Go on. I'm still talking here. Have some fun with her, I'm watching everything.

PrussiaBall: Anyway Hipper. Where is your teasing Horny Schwester Prinz Eugen?

Hipper: Uh her? Well she decided to drink her life away after her teasing techniques began to fail.

PrussiaBall: No probs for that. Are you about to read the Prussian part of the book?

Hipper: I finished the Holy Roman Empire part. Time for the next quarter which is the Prussian. Its kind of weird that Germany out different stories in his diary.

PrussiaBall: Because our people's stories were all being written by him by generation to generation.

Hipper: I see.

Then Luck Eugen arrived with a angry expression.

Prinz Eugen: Well~ Who are you?

PrussiaBall: I'm your father.

NaziBall: What??!!

Author: Have you forgotten your just one guy but different sides?

NaziBall: Oh yeah.

Take 2:

PrussiaBall: Guten Tag to you Prinz Eugen.

Prinz Eugen: My~ Another one to tease?

PrussiaBall: Oh?

Prinz Eugen: Why are you wearing a helmet that has a spike on top? Should you understand that this weird?

PrussiaBall: Well my helmet is called a Pickehaulbe. Anyway why should I be embarrassed by that? I would be proud of having a Pickehaulbe because it signifies Honor other than you who doesn't wear proper clothing and you sides of your boobs are clearly seen like a whore that Mongolia would rape!

Hipper: Oooooooohhhhh!!!!

Prinz Eugen:*Angered facial expression*And why should I care for an advice from a being that has the size of a soccer ball?

PrussiaBall: A soccer ball? At least you have the enjoyment of moving around because people are kicking you other than you who moves around and teases people who you think are inferior to you.