Not A Chapter: Iron Sky.

@BlajovPejov

Author: BTW. The flag of the Federation is on top. Fuck Markwindle for killing me. Why is the community getting tooooo Political?

It is a sad day for Argentina it was nuked by the Soviets and every last Neo-Nazi was killed. The Mazis(Or the New Nazis who don't hate Jews) scowered through the wasteland. After the supposed death of Russka, his corpse was taken secretly and was now put ok a secret lab that I won't mention. BlajovPejov or I'll call Blajov, was standing on a balcony Overviewing the giant mega air Zeppelin that was being built. Russka was being revived but to no avail.

Blajov: This ist not good. Almost all of our Admirals are dead and we could only retrieved Russia's corpse....

Scientist: What can we now? Our main staging base for our Army is non existent. Heck! We lost control in Russia! We're pinned from all corners!

Blajov: It can't be helped! Let's make a peace treaty with the alliance. There is no use on conquering an unbalanced Prussian Navy. We only have Six Siegfried class Battle Zeppelins in our Navy, two Iron Reich Carrier Zeppelins, Sixteen Brogration Class Cruiser Zeppelins, and a shit ton of Destroyers. Still, that can't stop the Alliance. I think we should ally with them...

Scientist: But it's no use. They might force us to bend to their Prussian rule...

Blajov: Don't lose hope. Proceed with the secret project. They don't know where it is.

Scientist: Yes sir... Seig Heil...

Blajov:*Cries*Our glorious Fatherland.. Falls by the with flag. Thy Birds fly with might and power, falls due to small pushover. Glory to the Nazi Reich, then glory to the Prussian Reich. Our last words are dying in vain, yet our great destiny still remains...

The Zeppelins then returned to the Phillipines and were now made to patrol the coasts....

Blajov:*Sniffs*Looks like the rising sun has fallen.....

Just then a scientist barged in.

Scientist: Sieg HEIL!

Blajov: Speak.

Scientist: The Zeppelins were destroyed!!!

Blajov: What?!!

The Alliance rigged the remaining Zeppelins with explosives. They detonated as they retreated.

Blajov:*Sighs*We have no choice! Prepare the rocket!

The remaining Neo-Nazid and Federalist-Nazis rode on a rocket.

Pilot: 5.... 4...... 3....... 2..... 1...... LIFTOFF!

The rocket released its fiery thruster fire and speeded it's way out of the atmosphere and headed to the moon.

The Moon was full on Neo-Nazis. However, they didn't want to attack the Prussian Empire because it will be Useless. Nazi refugees were present there.
Many spaceship Zeppelins travel the rough terrain of the Moon. They had the length of freaking sixteen Bismarks and could easily dwarf a Orochi. However, they were hollow, so one shot with a railgun and it's all over.

For now, the Nazis will watch. They're f**King bankrrupt and tired. They finally decided that if the people in Earth don't want Nazism, then they'll spread it to somewhere where no one is living. So they can grow their forces again and invade but for now, Neutrality is the only solution to this unfair war.

Author: Question, why are your ships overpowered Mark?!! We want a balanced war! Not a one sided massacre! If you don't want us to f**king do pirate shit then let us have a political party in Prussia! We're different Nazis! We ban Anti-Semitism! Jews live with us in harmony! We just want to live back in Germany because were tired in the tropical areas! We don't want to bow down to Kaiser Willhelm but we want to live!!! You monster! You know what! Here is one of the things that shame you!

Ottoman Empire: Took the blame to Armenia and massacred them!

Soviet Union: Worked to death many people who were blinded by communism!

Japan: Raped the women they came across!

Austria-Hungary: Always bullies smaller countries!

Prussian Empire: Conquered a defenseless nation!!!!

All of you are evil!!!!! We just want to live!!!!