Chapter 11: Unholy Politics.

(Author is tired of making art but he will never be.)

It was a dark evening in the Siren capital.  Arbiter was twitching because she heard what happened in the base. Her prized Orochis were all wiped out.

Ommiter: And... Purifier managed to survive the onslaught.

Arbiter:*Smashed table*I worked my whole ass in conquering a dimension just to make a single Orochi and now these beings destroyed it?!! How can we get those Orochi's again if we can't access the main portal?!! We only have 2 Main portals but the other one was jammed!

Ommiter: According to the reports, the 2nd Main portal has almost been rebuilt.

Arbiter:*Sighs*Finally...

Ommiter: Unfortunately, beings that are similar to us yet to primitive and has a black color scheme began attacking the expeditionary force. They have these giant looking shells and have big teeth.

Arbiter: The Abyssals are messing with us again?!! I thought we already told the Abyssals to f**k off!!

Ommiter: These Abyssals have failed to destroy the 2nd Portal but they manage to make a city deep in the Mariana Trench, near our base.

Arbiter:*Laughs*Annhilate them.

Ommiter was shocked on what she heard.

Ommiter: Your majesty?? Are you sure?!!

Arbiter: I said do it!!

The order was made. The  Sirens began preparing their ship for warfare.

(Kancolle Dimension):

Fubuki: It's a bright day today Kongou.

Kongou: It's weird why the Abyssals are not attacking today.

Fubuki: Maybe they decided to back out?

Kongou: Who knows.

Then a portal began forming in the distance.

Kongou: What is that?

Fubuki: Abyssals!

The Portal released Alien looking Battleships with red lights and fired at the two shipgirls.

Kongou: Retreat! We must tell Nagato and Mutsu about this new threat!

Meanwhile at the Abyssal base.

Abyssal 1: Were all gonna die!!!*Gets vaporized by lazer*.

Siren ship: This is the Siren Interdimensional Empire! You are facing the true might of the Imperium! Your actions will have grave consequences.

Abyssal 2: Look out! It's firing!

The Siren ship fired at a abyssal building, thus making it collapse. The Abyssals couldn't even stand a chance against the Sirens.

Observer: How Pathetic..*Fires guns at a Abyssal*.

Tester: This is a massacre.

Observer: These disgusting looking creatures dare to intervene.

Azurlane base, Azur Lane Dimension:

FranceBall: AHH.. It's morning... Bonjour Jean Bart. Bonjour Richelieu. How was my sleep?

Jean Bart and Richelieu: Pretty cute Father.

FranceBall:*Chuckles*You two seemed to be be getting along.

Richelieu and Jean Bart stared at each other for a second then they began to be Sour again.

Jean Bart: Oh my sister.. Pftt.. Why would I ever be with her.