Author Chapter: Heartland.

(Federation is like Iron Harvest)

Location: Duvestland, Federation version of Davao.

The city was massive. Mechs from Iron Harvest move around. They all had the Black eagle of the Federation, Not Prussia. They were piloted by engineers.
Two figures are seen standing on the docks and behind them is a broken Kaizer.(Four legged Mobile Bunker mech. Play Iron Harvest lads!)

Sravsly: It ist true?

Polovskriv: Yes Kommandant!!

Sravlsy was a new admiral in the Federation, he was doing a project on creating the first air zeppelin girls and bois for the Federation. Grand admiral, Russka, was still busy with stopping the UFO.

Sravsly:*Sighs*Is she almost finished?

Polovskriv: Yes admiral.(Federation became a Prussian independent state) FSMS- Konnigsreich is almost finished. She has fully manifested her body and is now in her room, in a coma. Tomorrow she'll be awake.

Sravsly: Thank you.

Polovskriv: Hey. Is Konnigsreich one of the first shipgirls of the Federation back at the old days of the Siren War that sunk?

Sravsly: Yep. This Konnigsreich is the new one. She reminds me of the old one.

Polovskriv: From what I remember, Konnigsreich was the best friend of Russka.

Sravsly: Oh yeah. It's been years.

Polovskriv: Poor Russka. Lost his best friend during the Siren war.

Blitzkrieg: Well he cried alot after she sunk.

Blitzkrieg was revived after his death and he already surrendered to the Prussians. He had bandages all around His neck and shoulder.

Polovskriv: Blitz! It's still too early! Go back into your room you need to rest!

Blitzkrieg: It's fine. I can handle this. I heard of the Nazi UFO dilemma so I awoke early.

Sravlsy: Anyway. My name is Sravsly Korvilstein. The newest Admiral and the leader of the new Federation Wunderwaffe corps.

Blitzkrieg: Wunderwaffe huh? Great. Naz*Coughs*Prussian science!

Sravsly: Soooo... The other shipgirls and boys?

Polovskriv: FSMS-Proktania, FSMS-Polania, FSMS-Odin, FSMS-Admiral von Schanter, and FSMS-Admiral von König are still being built.

Sravsly: Hey. Schanter ist from Souveran right?

Blitzkrieg: Have you not read out history Kammerad?*Laughs*Admiral Schanter was the leader of the first ever Phillipine Entente after our freedom. His name was once used on a Crusier but was sunk. His name will be used again. I also heard the Siegfried class will be rebuilt after the 'incident'.

Polovskriv: Why yes. The Siegfried class was taken out of the depths of the sea and was being rebuilt from the remaining scraps. The Nazistan's helped us.

Blitzkrieg:*Chuckles*Those Ice Nazis are good allies.

Sravsly: Anyway.... I'll go back to Lagdland(Laguna in Federation) to sort out my army.

Blitzkrieg: Ok kammerad.

The young Admiral well not really young but still looks young, rides a Air Zeppelin and heads to his destination. The massive industrial city continued creating ships. In front of it was Samal(Yes. I live in Mindanao). The giant Island was the perfect place to put a harbor. It acted as a Federation Pearl Harbor.