Chapter 23: Russia's Return.

3 Weeks went by after the events of Chapter 21. Russia was finally returning after long a 3 week long Vacation. He carried him many bags and be road his KV-2. He was about 21 Kilometers from the Azurlane base.

RussiaBall: I wonder whats new at the base Blyat.

As he opened the hatch and poked his head, he saw the Azurlane base all fixed with most of the Azurlane faction's flags flying on the flagpole. What made him saw Though was one flagpole had a missing flag. It was Northern Parliament.

RussiaBall: They are not here Blyat.

He then parked his KV-2 and went out. Be was amazed how the base was fixed in a few weeks. Just then.

SerbiaBall: Comrade Russia!

RussiaBall: Good day Comrade Serbia!

SerbiaBall: We have a problem!

RussiaBall: What is the problem?

SerbiaBall: Bazooka has no ammo!

RussiaBall: Have you forgotten?

SerbiaBall: Oh yeah!

Serbia then summons a shovel and places it on inside the RPG.

SerbiaBall: Let's do the Musical!

Author: I'm an Engineer musical incoming.

RussiaBall: I'm new Russian Federation, and I'm an engineer!

SerbiaBall; Just let me take my breakfast first, Cornflakes, Vodka, and beer.

SloveniaBall: And I'll show all of mine, Constructions everywhere, and I can explain the world for you all I need is chair.

UkraineBall: I built many buildings, though some of them have failed.

RussiaBall: I have to leave my country, so to the sea I sailed!

Slav Countries: TRUST ME! IM AN ENGINEER! I THINK WE PUT THIS THING RIGHT HERE. Trust me! I'm an engineer! What the f**k Did Just happened here? Trust me! I'm an Engineer! With epic skill and Epic gear! Oh shit I think I'm out of here!

RussiaBall: I build alot of bridges, some of them even dance! My buildings are very secure, intruders stand no chance.

SerbiaBall: You want to drive a Broken car, I can help you in this! No wheel, no tire, no Problem! Those parts I never miss!

BelarusBall: I drive my Tractor like a boss! See the jump I just did? You thought this is impossible! Like I give a shit!

Slav Countries: TRUST ME! IM AN ENGINEER! I THINK WE PUT THIS THING RIGHT HERE. Trust me! I'm an engineer! What the f**k Did Just happened here? Trust me! I'm an Engineer! With epic skill and Epic gear! Oh shit I think I'm out of here!

Germany heard the Slav Countries singing, indicating Russia has returned.

GermanyBall: Oh boy.

EUBall: He's here.

Location: Azurlane Cafeteria.

The bases was abit empty. Most of the faction's returned to their original bases except Royal Navy and Eagle Union. They still had to clean up the meds that was done. This was the good time for Switzerland to come in.

*Portal Opens*

Switzerland: Gaahh!*Hits a table*My God!

The country balls then froze and stared at Swiss Boi. The Ship girls kept eating.

PolandBall:*Footsteps* Hello Switzerland!

SwitzerlandBall: Hello!

LithuaniaBall: How the f**k Did you get here?!!