Not A Chapter: Z Surrender and the New self.

Location: Entrance of the Reichstag.

It was a happy day on Berlin. The Two day war lasted with the defeat of the Federation. Blajov decided to return back to Earth after Russka, who was still traumatized, was revived. They are planning to leave the Nazis cause they realized there was no point on dwelling on a Fascist regime.

Blajov: Looks like we lost dear Kammerad.

Russka: Yeah. Ready z flag bearer.

Blajov and Russka were accompanied by fifty other officers who defected. The first flag bearer carried the first flag of the Federation which looked like the Phillipine flag and the Prussian flag were merged. The second flag bearer carried the flag of the Imperial Pacific State of Prussia. They decided to give the Phillipines to the Indonesians and the Prussians and the Japs.

Nazi Defector 1:*Horn honks*Glory to the German Reich!

Russka: Their the Prussian Empire you know.

Nazi Defector 2: Oh right.

The Imperial Court was jam-packed with officials and some of the Authors. The fifty two defectors came in, marching while carrying their two flags.

Russka:*Kneels*I, Russka, shall now surrender our nation to the Prussian Empire. Our great Fatherland lies in ruins after the destruction of our armies in Argentina and the annhilation of the Federation fleet. We humbly declare our surrender.

All of them bowed.

Kaiser Wilhelm: Good.

Russka:*Stands up*I humbly ask your forgiveness Mein Kaiser. If you don't agree then... There is no point in living. I, Admiral Russka of the Toxin Corps and the Grand Admiral of the Federation, shall be willingly demoted to a rank that fits yourself. If you don't accept us then we will kill ourselves.

The Kaiser discussed this to his advisors.

Kaiser Willhelm: I forgive you. Yet, you must pay tribute to us yearly. You greatly damaged our infrastructure and ruined the anniversary of Markwindle. You also lead the invasion in the Pacific coast of Russia. You tried to kill me and Matt but you failed.

Russka: I humbly will agree to they facts of our wrongdoings. All this was planned just to invade your Fatherland. We were just following orders but now it is pointless. I shall, take all the punishment.

Kaiser: No need. We already did it.

Russka: Thank you, Mein Kaiser.*Bows*

Blajov then walks forward and bows.

Blajov: BlajovPejov, second to Russka, shall follow what Russka sayed and shall also take the crimes we did it.*Bows*

The Defectors then bowed.

Kaiser Wilhelm: Good.

Russka: Now Mein Kaizer. What do you wants us to give you for us to join your Empire?

Kaiser Willhelm thought for a moment.

Kaiser Wilhelm: I want you to tell me that are there any other secret projects, ships, and bases all around the globe that we are not aware. Also I want you to surrender all your tech for our engineers to expirement it. It seems your vehicle's run on Diesel.

Russka: Yes Mein Kaizer. Diesel-tech is our main core technology.

Kaiser Wilhelm: Interesting.. Your ships also don't run on nuclear power?

Russka: Correct Mein Kaizer. Our Diesel can make a normal running car last a year. We can greatly benefit the Alliance if you seize our Diesel Fields. For Projects, we have Project Götterdämmerung and Project Valkrija. They are giant flying spaceships that can wipe out an entire city like the Orochi. However, the projectiles are hardened helium-3 that comes from our Moon base. The length of Götterdämmerung and Valkrija is about sixteen Orochis. It is large and can survive multiple blasts from nuclear armaments. For our Secret bases, we have Castle Alpha that is located in the Antarctica, Fort Waffen Which is near the Mariana Trench, and Base Omega which is in the Atlantic. Götterdämmerung and Valkrija are located in Fort Waffen. WE also have a Moon base that can only be accessed by the Federation. The Nazis begged for us to give them a copy but we turned down the request.